Huntingdon at Cornersville

ZEBRA35

1 hour ago, Chad02 said:

Man I've heard ever excuse in the world yeah #44 was looking for his jock strap after he got meet by the LB y'all haven't been hit like that all year I guess the ref made you miss the other fg and what is wrong with the fg post looks good to me at least you want have to worry about practice on Thanksgiving day you can eat all you want 

I've missed a lot more Thanksgiving dinners than you have junior!

39 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Nice win C'Ville. Congrats.

Was gonna post more praise but since CB10 acts like he just won somethin for the first time in his life, I'll remind him that C'Ville aint beat us in forever, and we have a 10-0 streak dating back to 2001. Even our 10th grade team slapped you around this summer. Maybe we can get you back on the schedule sometime.

If CB10 actually could read he would see that I was cheering for C'Ville in this game. It's not as easy when you have the equivalent of the guy who makes a big play (this year) in a blowout loss (C'Ville as a whole over time) beating his chest.

I hope C'ville wins it all. SP is gonna be a tough out, but they have another game too. 

I agree with whoever said C'Ville put themselves on the map.

Only balls Forrest is slapping around Is basketballs. ( well maybe not )Take a hike you Ambassador wannabe

48 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Nice win C'Ville. Congrats.

Was gonna post more praise but since CB10 acts like he just won somethin for the first time in his life, I'll remind him that C'Ville aint beat us in forever, and we have a 10-0 streak dating back to 2001. Even our 10th grade team slapped you around this summer. Maybe we can get you back on the schedule sometime.

If CB10 actually could read he would see that I was cheering for C'Ville in this game. It's not as easy when you have the equivalent of the guy who makes a big play (this year) in a blowout loss (C'Ville as a whole over time) beating his chest.

I hope C'ville wins it all. SP is gonna be a tough out, but they have another game too. 

I agree with whoever said C'Ville put themselves on the map.

Oh, I have no trouble reading. Do your posts make sense? No, but I do a good job at trying to piece them together. I appreciate the support you’ve given us on the T!!! I apologize!!!

now go get in the layup line with the rest of the Rockets