#1 Ranked GreenEville Vs Anderson County

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, TDeez said:

I have no dog in the fight, but have had to read you running that mouth on the 4A board all year. Regardless what you say, you know you were lucky to get out of there tonight. You, and all of Gville, underestimate the AC team, but you’re not man enough to admit it. Sounds like the Martin kid was injured, and if that wouldn’t have happened, you’d be eating crow for thanksgiving.  

4 int isn’t luck. Greeneville outplayed them! 

3 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

4 int isn’t luck. Greeneville outplayed them! 

Well let's just say the Devil D was stifling in the second half...There was no quit in either team. Greeneville is just a little too deep in key positions and can keep the pressure on without much letup. Really kept disrupting Martin and the result was 4 turnovers.

• Upvote 1

So did Gville come out tense and too tight, or did they take AC too lightly and think it was going to be a cake walk?  I have a hard time believing that Ballard and the staff would be taking AC lightly considering how good they've been on offense this year?  But Gville was down 21-0 before the band was even back in the stands from the pregame festivities.  How in the heck does that happen? 

3 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

So did Gville come out tense and too tight, or did they take AC too lightly and think it was going to be a cake walk?  I have a hard time believing that Ballard and the staff would be taking AC lightly considering how good they've been on offense this year?  But Gville was down 21-0 before the band was even back in the stands from the pregame festivities.  How in the heck does that happen? 

Penalty’s penalty’s penalty’s on Ac first drive 

fumble on our own 26 fighting for yards 

blocked punt in the endzone 

Edited by DevilMan03

16 minutes ago, TDeez said:

I have no dog in the fight, but have had to read you running that mouth on the 4A board all year. Regardless what you say, you know you were lucky to get out of there tonight. You, and all of Gville, underestimate the AC team, but you’re not man enough to admit it. Sounds like the Martin kid was injured, and if that wouldn’t have happened, you’d be eating crow for thanksgiving.  

No,not all Greeneville fans underestimated this AC team .This was a great game and that's what I expected.I think if the player of the year were based on this game alone it wouldn't be either QB.Man what frigging game ,four INT's

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

Bonehead penalties and turnovers...The Mavs hard count seemed to be a little distracting.

Much respect to Stanton the Mavs fans I met and to coach Gary Terry who came up to me before the game and gave me the biggest compliments ever....I was embarrassed by some of the Greeneville fans on the press box side...I'll explain in my video...most gutsy Greene devil performance I've ever seen...any other team would have packed it in and went to the house after getting hit like we did in the first quarter and getting down 21  zip....we will see the Mavs again next year for sure.....great game and this game I promise you will stick in ACs head all off-season and most likely will make them better next year.....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

No,not all Greeneville fans underestimated this AC team .This was a great game and that's what I expected.I think if the player of the year were based on this game alone it wouldn't be either QB.Man what frigging game ,four INT's

I dont think the Mavs have had to face a good pass defense. Stanton tends to telegraph a lot of his passes. Did I read somewhere he is vision impaired in one eye? if so that would explain the need to turn his head towards receivers on his blind side

Edited by barb