Catholic vs Oak Ridge: A Rivalry is Born

WilleTheWildcat

3 hours ago, ORTX said:

It's funny that all of the OR fans are complaining about Catholic not being fair.  When if you asked Joe Gaddis, then he would say he wants to play the best, public or private.  Shut up and just root for your team.  Some OR fans complained about the difficulty of the first four games, now your whining about the unfairness of having to play Catholic.  To be honest, your embarrassing yourselves.  And it should be really embarrassing that you don't know who number 68 is for Catholic!!!

I know I am going to regret jumping in here but most of my life is regrettable. Could you please name the OR fans you are talking about? I already have one OR fan saying I am an embarrassment to the football program and I am just wondering if I should add you to the list of people who do not like my posting.

Any way, if you have OR in your CoachT name, I think you are a good person.

5 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I know I am going to regret jumping in here but most of my life is regrettable. Could you please name the OR fans you are talking about? I already have one OR fan saying I am an embarrassment to the football program and I am just wondering if I should add you to the list of people who do not like my posting.

Not you Willie.   Enjoy your post and your enthusiasm for Tee and Clemson football.  Amari was also a heck of a player at Catholic.  SS also has my respect.  I follow football not just OR. With the talent coming through OR we should be good every year.  I remember Gaddis' first tenure here, he used to beg BA to play us, he wanted to play the best teams and for OR fans to get on a football blog and complain about playing the best is a little embarrassing.  Ultimately we are a bunch of old farts and the kids will resolve this on the field.  So bring on Catholic and let the chips fall where they may.

13 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I have Irish in my name and I'm still a good person....

3 minutes ago, ORTX said:

Not you Willie.   Enjoy your post and your enthusiasm for Tee and Clemson football.  Amari was also a heck of a player at Catholic.  SS also has my respect.  I follow football not just OR. With the talent coming through OR we should be good every year.  I remember Gaddis' first tenure here, he used to beg BA to play us, he wanted to play the best teams and for OR fans to get on a football blog and complain about playing the best is a little embarrassing.  Ultimatey we are a bunch of old farts and the kids will resolve this on the field.  So bring on Catholic and let the chips fall where they may.

Tee and Amari are roommates at Clemson, I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear the good nature trash talking they must be talking. 

1 hour ago, IrishBBall said:

Back to football. Catholic looked very good vs. Fulton. Still missing a few players with injuries that will help if they make it back. Line played very well with the exception of some (as usual) penalties on both sides of the ball. Fulton really didn't have the size to match up. Brown and Fluker ran the ball with authority and Bussell had some big runs showing his speed. Nice to see Sompayrac back in the lineup at QB. Made some big runs and threw the ball better than expected given his shoulder issue. I'm excited to see this matchup.

Irish, has Sompayrac, #10, gotten any looks from schools?

5 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Tee and Amari are roommates at Clemson, I would love to be a fly on the wall and hear the good nature trash talking they must be talking. 

I bet it's some interesting banter. I believe that Tee is getting a bit frustrated by his lack of playing time.  But he had to know that coming in with their depth at receiver.