Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

This has been a great season for this young team. I’ve thought all along that it would come back down to SP and Greenback. Never bought into the hype of Coalfield for one reason and one reason only. #6 Gilbert

The kid is by far the best back in 1A/2A in my opinion and will play at the next level if his grades are in order. In order for SP to win this game we have to control the tempo and the line of scrimmage. If this game gets into a shootout I don’t think we can keep pace. Sounds like these teams will be doing it all over again in round 4 in 2018 as well. 

2018 will be an awful year as far as playing in competive games! This was a bad year and next year will be worse until the 4th round IMO!! 1a on the east side of the state seems to be very week as a whole with the exception of a couple or three teams! But as for this Friday I'm looking for a good ball game!!

Hello guys and gals. It's time to spit some truth in your face. 

This is will be a good game no doubt. It will be an even better game in the Pirates favor. This Pirate team is better than what you Greenbackers may think. That Pirate defense is looking better every week. I have to give it up to GB too. They looked good against a very good Coalfield team. I think this will be a hard hitting game no doubt. I think SP has to many weapons and the defense will step up even more this week. That d-line for SP is no joke. I can't wait to see this game. I'm going to call SP 44

GB 26

That's truth hitting you in the face!

1 minute ago, TheOlMan said:

Hello guys and gals. It's time to spit some truth in your face. 

This is will be a good game no doubt. It will be an even better game in the Pirates favor. This Pirate team is better than what you Greenbackers may think. That Pirate defense is looking better every week. I have to give it up to GB too. They looked good against a very good Coalfield team. I think this will be a hard hitting game no doubt. I think SP has to many weapons and the defense will step up even more this week. That d-line for SP is no joke. I can't wait to see this game. I'm going to call SP 44

GB 26

That's truth hitting you in the face!

Hahahaha I believe everyone from South Pitt said the same thing last year. We will see, I am excited to see this prolific defense that is going to hold us to 26 points.

16 minutes ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: GB better watch out... Vic gets real pissed when he hears this kind of talk. Sinks, toilets, stoves, everything goes to flyin'. Just ask that Big Bad Whitwell team.....

I guess he was really upset by halftime last year then. Not saying it will be the same this year but I wouldn't be so confident. Anything can happen in a high school football game.