Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

The film on Greenback is scary. #6 is bigger and faster than last year. When he gets 6/7 yards behind him he is running over somebody. Pirates gotta win line of scrimmage next week and hit him low all night. If anyone hits him up high they will be on their back. #22 getting hurt for us just really really hurts our offense. Time for Hunter Frame to step up and take on bigger role. He is a Special Talent but just a Freshman. Like others have said though, whoever wins this game is the favorite for the Gold ball.

Edited by TonyHorton91281

18 minutes ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: For the first time I will admit, I do not believe we beat Greenback. This game scares the heck out of me. I just don't see us stopping them.

Howie this is going to be one no one wants to miss.You all are a well coached team as we are they will have each one of us ready for a war!

I see our defense coming out and playing just like we have all year. Too many doubters out here about our team. We shut Jasper up, beat Whitwell once and then destroyed them on the rematch. I like our chances against GB. We will find out Friday but I for one have no doubt GB will get all they want and more from SP. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

That's not encouraging, you've been pretty spot on with all of your predictions so far.

Howiesmashville Says: My spot on predictions might have scared Bass away. I heard when we were up 33-0 and lined up for two, Bass nearly peed himself. My idiosyncratic way of perdicting makes folkes thank I'm crazy but in the end it makes them feel crazy..... I'm still waitin' on Bass and Roy to apologize....

14 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I see our defense coming out and playing just like we have all year. Too many doubters out here about our team. We shut Jasper up, beat Whitwell once and then destroyed them on the rematch. I like our chances against GB. We will find out Friday but I for one have no doubt GB will get all they want and more from SP. 

I just hope that whoever wins this game will not be too beat up for the state game the following Thursday morning. It's going to be hard hitting.

40 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

The film on Greenback is scary. #6 is bigger and faster than last year. When he gets 6/7 yards behind him he is running over somebody. Pirates gotta win line of scrimmage next week and hit him low all night. If anyone hits him up high they will be on their back. #22 getting hurt for us just really really hurts our offense. Time for Hunter Frame to step up and take on bigger role. He is a Special Talent but just a Freshman. Like others have said though, whoever wins this game is the favorite for the Gold ball.

It hurts us defensively more than anything this week to me. Hate to see it for the kid. He is a player for sure! Somebody will have to step up for a fellow brother.

46 minutes ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: My spot on predictions might have scared Bass away. I heard when we were up 33-0 and lined up for two, Bass nearly peed himself. My idiosyncratic way of perdicting makes folkes thank I'm crazy but in the end it makes them feel crazy..... I'm still waitin' on Bass and Roy to apologize....

Youngon, Old Pirate says that prediction compares to going in RaceWay knowing that lottery ticket is a winner. Point here is Dreaming