Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: GB better watch out... Vic gets real pissed when he hears this kind of talk. Sinks, toilets, stoves, everything goes to flyin'. Just ask that Big Bad Whitwell team.....

Howie what Whitwell did is a big difference than what US old has beens say on a football website I don't think coach Grider is going to get on here and read what US no-brainers have to say we're just speaking in good fun what Whitwell and Marion do to you all is completely different

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

GHS will be the best team that SP has played all year!! I will agree with GHS black helmet I think that we will score more than 26!!

They haven't played anyone close to us yet! Our run defense is very very good and we will not face another quarterback like Parker McKinney. It will be a big challenge for anyone to stop our passing and rushing attack in one night that's just the facts.

Edited by orngnblk

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

They haven't played anyone close to us yet! Our run defense is very very good and we will not face another quarterback like Parker McKinney. It will be a big challenge for anyone to stop our passing and rushing attack in one night that's just the facts.

I agree, the young'n and I watched some film of the pirates today and in all honesty I think it will be a tough task for them to stop our offense!! SP's strong point is there D, ours is the O IMO!! Not saying that our D is bad but I like a more aggressive D than what we play at times!! Their style of offense with all the misdirection, we will have to stay at home on D!!  

37 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

“It will be a big challenge for anyone to stop our passing and rushing attack in one night that’s just the facts” 

SP accepts your challenge!

8 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

“It will be a big challenge for anyone to stop our passing and rushing attack in one night that’s just the facts” 

SP accepts your challenge!

You have no choice!LOL.For you to do what you all are wanting (which is the same thing we want) you have to.I know you all wont back down as you know we wont.This is gonna be a fun one!Too bad one of us have to lose.

1 minute ago, powerp said:

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricteWe have a small chance at least. It will be a very tough game I realize that. If you all score 28 then you win.The way you GB guys are talking we shouldn’t show up. 

If you don't we  will call you Unaka lol!!!

All joking aside it will be a good ball game, arguably the toughest one that we have faced this season also!! If Parker didn't get hurt last night it would have been a lot tougher of a ball game IMO because before he got hurt they were eating our D up!! 

18 minutes ago, powerp said:

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricteWe have a small chance at least. It will be a very tough game I realize that. If you all score 28 then you win.The way you GB guys are talking we shouldn’t show up. 

Not at all.We are just confident in our team.Just as you all usually are.We would never disrespect a South Pitt team.In all honesty i expect you all to score near the same.Who wins may win by 1 score!