Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

47 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You have no choice!LOL.For you to do what you all are wanting (which is the same thing we want) you have to.I know you all wont back down as you know we wont.This is gonna be a fun one!Too bad one of us have to lose.

I see GB and SP matching up pretty good to be honest with ya. I can say this, just like last week the boy is all hyped up for this rematch. He figures he left some unfinished business with you all last year. Gonna be a great game, both teams respect the other and for us fans..we get to watch a great game! 

Just saying I can pretty much guarantee a orange and black team will win. This could be the state game if you ask my opinion.

6 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I see GB and SP matching up pretty good to be honest with ya. I can say this, just like last week the boy is all hyped up for this rematch. He figures he left some unfinished business with you all last year. Gonna be a great game, both teams respect the other and for us fans..we get to watch a great game! 

Just saying I can pretty much guarantee a orange and black team will win. This could be the state game if you ask my opinion.

I know i cant wait!Look forward to talking to you Mike (hope he makes it),Tom and that drunk sailor!

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, powerp said:

This will be one tough game for the Pirates in trying to tackle the man child. I’ll tell you this though...this team plays so hard. Very proud of them. Rematch of the semifinals last maybe we can return the favor.

The man child is special but you better not take you,re eyes off of a few others. They can hurt you with several kids. Highly impressed with this young team,they will be a MESS next year.