Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

Here are some interesting numbers  of both teams.

Sp is averaging 44.15 points this season while averaging only giving up 8.07

Greenback is averaging 43.91 and giving up 18.33

during the playoffs Sp has out scored its opponents 116-7 while greenback has 109-57 through 2 games

Edited by oneyewilly

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Defense wins Championships....enough said. Although Ambassador is at odds with the outcome of this game, I’m giving the nod to SP by 7 or more. If I’m wrong, deep fried is how I prefer my crow!

Let's get this straight. I'm not picking SP to lose. I just think these teams are very close this season and it will be a 7 point game either way. 

8 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Here are some interesting numbers  of both teams.

Sp is averaging 44.15 points this season while averaging only giving up 8.07

Greenback is averaging 43.91 and giving up 18.33

during the playoffs Sp has out scored its opponents 116-7 

Greenback has only played 2 playoffs games thus far.  Re-do their  playoff numbers again. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Let's get this straight. I'm not picking SP to lose. I just think these teams are very close this season and it will be a 7 point game either way. 

But your not picking them to win either. Riding the fence is what your doing but that’s s ok. I gave my opinion and you have yours. Just hard to decipher who exactly you pull for sometimes. 

I completely agree that’s it’s going to be a good game but you knock anyone who favors a SP victory. I’m not predicting a 35 nor 21 point victory here. 7 or more in SP favor. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

These are the semifinal match ups across the State from Knox News.   Along with some sports writers' predictions.  To each his own.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/11/22/tssaa-high-school-football-semifinals-preview/880001001/

I was waiting on someone to post that..

15 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

But your not picking them to win either. Riding the fence is what your doing but that’s s ok. I gave my opinion and you have yours. Just hard to decipher who exactly you pull for sometimes. 

I completely agree that’s it’s going to be a good game but you knock anyone who favors a SP victory. I’m not predicting a 35 nor 21 point victory here. 7 or more in SP favor. 

I'm all for SP every week. I'm just saying I am looking for it to be a 7 point game either way. I'm not knocking that prediction. I can live with SP by 7, but these crazy ones by Howie are just crazy. 

Edited by TheAmbassador