Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

Just now, GHSblackhelmet said:

I dont believe it will be a blowout either both teams are to well coached to have that happen. I think we match up well with what you do offensively. If we are clicking its a lot to stop, not saying you cant its just tough. It will all be settled 2 days from now.

Great post.Two really good teams playing ball!

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I dont believe it will be a blowout either both teams are to well coached to have that happen. I think we match up well with what you do offensively. If we are clicking its a lot to stop, not saying you cant its just tough. It will all be settled 2 days from now.

I can’t remember but what type of defense do y’all run?  5-2 or 4-3?

Howiesmashville Says: Even my brothers know when I say Mercy, it's mercy or close to it. When I say 20, it's close to it... I ain't callin' for a mercy. One thing I can say about you GB thread boys, you like to fight and stuff. Y'all act as if you're invincible. Repeat appearances and stuff. Back your truck up against the fence and all. Y'all talk more smack than me and Whitwell put together. The only way you beat us is Manbaby will have to run the ball 30-35 times and we both know that ain't happening. We have multiple weopons and multiple options to choose from. Y'all bout to get a dose of reality hittin' ya real fast....