Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I finally got back on the T and southtowner didnt even make our durn website.   That durn man from Ronnies red eye took me down  to that fat boys bar in Bridgeport after Griders game against that Bouldin man.  I was sitting there listening to music and talking to that man from save a lot about my Murphy Fair book when all of a sudden this endowed woman grabbed me up to go to the dance floor.  Well before the song finished Wendy walked in and life went down hill fast for ole RD.  She left real mad and by the time that man from Ronnies red eye got me home Wendy had done thrown my cloths out in the yard with my Murphy Fair book collection.  I walked inside and come to appreciate what OP calls a ambidextrous skillet slinger.  I hope Grider has been training our boys to tackle this Gilbert boy.  Grider better make them lift weights this week so they are real strong.  You think im joking but im not. 

Women....can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

8 minutes ago, D60 said:

Women....can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

D60 I garuntee you Wendy is still real mad.  I been staying with that man from Ronnies red eye.  I went back over there yesterday to get my computer and she had jerked it out and put it on the front porch.  I suffered another skillet upside the head while trying to load that computer in to that man from Ronnies red eye car.  I brought it over here to that man at Ronnie red eye house and hooked it up so I could get on this website.  Does anyone no if Grider is getting a fan bus for this game? I tried to call Griders school today and nobody answered.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I finally got back on the T and southtowner didnt even make our durn website.   That durn man from Ronnies red eye took me down  to that fat boys bar in Bridgeport after Griders game against that Bouldin man.  I was sitting there listening to music and talking to that man from save a lot about my Murphy Fair book when all of a sudden this endowed woman grabbed me up to go to the dance floor.  Well before the song finished Wendy walked in and life went down hill fast for ole RD.  She left real mad and by the time that man from Ronnies red eye got me home Wendy had done thrown my cloths out in the yard with my Murphy Fair book collection.  I walked inside and come to appreciate what OP calls a ambidextrous skillet slinger.  I hope Grider has been training our boys to tackle this Gilbert boy.  Grider better make them lift weights this week so they are real strong.  You think im joking but im not. 

Glad to have you back RD

34 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Easy RD.. 

D1F685B5-9E5F-4F41-9250-4173191A0C5F.gif

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He was an all stater every year he played freshman through senior and he was the mr. Football winner

That's impressive. He's one of the best I've ever seen myself. 

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

After reading all these posts about how much better you all are this year and that we're not as good as we were last year I'm beginning to believe we don't have a chance in this game!

LMBO... ok whatever. 

9 hours ago, piratetom said:

Us true Pirate fans know better.

Plus 100

9 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

If this year's GB team is better than 2016 then the Pirates need to opt out just as U-Naked did.

You got that right. If they are better than their 2016 team we are in serious trouble. 

9 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I'm going to answer that question like this... if you all are much better which I'm sure you are and we are not any better then Friday you all should win this game with no problem.that's my opinion,now after the game you can answer your own question.I think you all are going to be a little surprised at how good this team really is that also my opinion

Greenback is a good football team. Anyone that knows anything in SP knows this will be our toughest game of the season. 

8 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Cornersville is looking at this game like a Cheescake Factory menu.

You boys better not be looking ahead. 

5 hours ago, Gbnation said:

We lost #1,2,8,9,12,27,31,33,50,54, from last years team, 7of those started on O and 8 started on D and the other two started on special teams!! We are not as good this year as we were last year but this team will surprise you!! I'm not knocking this team they have a very good shot at winning this game!!(not saying they will and not saying they want)

You lost some good players, but you boys have a top notch staff and program. I have seen highlights online and you have some very good players. I personally think this will be a close game. 

3 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I have seen several on Holden's hudl account lol!!! 

What games have you seen? I can tell you if we played good or bad..

3 hours ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: Dang.... So I'm not the only one that sees us puttin' the whoopin' on GB.  PurplePower: Please do break it down for these folks....

Please excuse Howie. He doesn't even come to a lot of our games. 

2 hours ago, muskox said:

if south pitt rolls into our house at greenback and beats us by 4+ tds then I will take the posters who have stated that down to fuzzs market and fill your trucks up for your trip back to south pitt

No chance of that happening. This will be a four quarter game. I know you think it won't be, but I think it's going to be a great one myself. 

6 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm really thinkiffg about comhe'sg to GB for this game...But OnB makes me stand on the endzone fence! And lady didn't have me cookies last time I was there! If not GB, I'll have to go watch Greeneville

Seriously, If you wanna ride let me know. I'm gonna see If 91 will stop by and let me follow him.  Everyone seems hesitant to take a road trip with me lol

28 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback is a good football team. Anyone that knows anything in SP knows this will be our toughest game of the season. 

You boys better not be looking ahead. 

You lost some good players, but you boys have a top notch staff and program. I have seen highlights online and you have some very good players. I personally think this will be a close game. 

What games have you seen? I can tell you if we played good or bad..

Please excuse Howie. He doesn't even come to a lot of our games. 

No chance of that happening. This will be a four quarter game. I know you think it won't be, but I think it's going to be a great one myself. 

Bass, two right off the top of my head is Jo burns and whitwell.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Dad Burnit RD, Old Pirate didn't knows yous was going to admit Wendy wears the pants around the cave. Obviously she is comfortable snuggled in and yous is kicked out living homeless. Leastways Cousin Lester & OP has extra room ifin yous need a ride. BTW, don't let that Mtn Troll man lend you one of his goats for transportation. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE