Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

4 hours ago, powerp said:

I think GB had a better team last year. The tightend was a monster. Plus, you had Roberts to compliment Gilbert. The quarterback was smart as well. The defense was lead by Silvey. He dominated 1A and should have. If memory serves correctly wasn’t he a Mr Football finalist or all-state  at Knox Catholic or somewhere? I’m not saying SP is going to dominate at all but this team will get after you. The X factor to me is the health of SP.

We lost #1,2,8,9,12,27,31,33,50,54, from last years team, 7of those started on O and 8 started on D and the other two started on special teams!! We are not as good this year as we were last year but this team will surprise you!! I'm not knocking this team they have a very good shot at winning this game!!(not saying they will and not saying they want)

36 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We lost #1,2,8,9,12,27,31,33,50,54, from last years team, 7of those started on O and 8 started on D and the other two started on special teams!! We are not as good this year as we were last year but this team will surprise you!! I'm not knocking this team they have a very good shot at winning this game!!(not saying they will and not saying they want)

I’d say both teams are playing as a team from what I’ve seen. No disrespect for either of last years teams either. Looking for a 4 qtr game and that’s what we all want to see...no blowouts just a nail bitter that keeps both sides fans standing and yelling..plus it gets the blood flowing so we might not get to cold! 

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

You can ride down with Elvis I meant king from cland!! 

Now that I think of it, he will remind you of Elvis 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

We could take down Isis!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

All we need is a crow to finish it off!

Fighting Isis with a King from Cland and a crow from O? .....I'm in! 

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

I’d say both teams are playing as a team from what I’ve seen. No disrespect for either of last years teams either. Looking for a 4 qtr game and that’s what we all want to see...no blowouts just a nail bitter that keeps both sides fans standing and yelling..plus it gets the blood flowing so we might not get to cold! 

I agree, both are playing well together for the most part!!