Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

D60 I garuntee you Wendy is still real mad.  I been staying with that man from Ronnies red eye.  I went back over there yesterday to get my computer and she had jerked it out and put it on the front porch.  I suffered another skillet upside the head while trying to load that computer in to that man from Ronnies red eye car.  I brought it over here to that man at Ronnie red eye house and hooked it up so I could get on this website.  Does anyone no if Grider is getting a fan bus for this game? I tried to call Griders school today and nobody answered.  You think im joking but im not. 

Glad you finnaly got better or out of the dog house or wherever you were  hididng. Everyone was worried about you. 

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I finally got back on the T and southtowner didnt even make our durn website.   That durn man from Ronnies red eye took me down  to that fat boys bar in Bridgeport after Griders game against that Bouldin man.  I was sitting there listening to music and talking to that man from save a lot about my Murphy Fair book when all of a sudden this endowed woman grabbed me up to go to the dance floor.  Well before the song finished Wendy walked in and life went down hill fast for ole RD.  She left real mad and by the time that man from Ronnies red eye got me home Wendy had done thrown my cloths out in the yard with my Murphy Fair book collection.  I walked inside and come to appreciate what OP calls a ambidextrous skillet slinger.  I hope Grider has been training our boys to tackle this Gilbert boy.  Grider better make them lift weights this week so they are real strong.  You think im joking but im not. 

It just got real!

5 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I finally got back on the T and southtowner didnt even make our durn website.   

Roy,  I don't get to create the websites on the big games.   All you've ever left me was the crumbs.    I got on here and that OnB man had already started this topic and I said to myself, " I hope Grider beats this Onb mans team."   And you know SouthTown wasn't joking.

5 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

D60 I garuntee you Wendy is still real mad.  I been staying with that man from Ronnies red eye.  I went back over there yesterday to get my computer and she had jerked it out and put it on the front porch.  I suffered another skillet upside the head while trying to load that computer in to that man from Ronnies red eye car.  I brought it over here to that man at Ronnie red eye house and hooked it up so I could get on this website.  Does anyone no if Grider is getting a fan bus for this game? I tried to call Griders school today and nobody answered.  You think im joking but im not. 

Don't worry about it too much Roy.   Hopefully it'll work itself out.  Mrs. SouthTown did something similar to me once.  

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  I don't get to create the websites on the big games.   All you've ever left me was the crumbs.    I got on here and that OnB man had already started this topic and I said to myself, " I hope Grider beats this Onb mans team."   And you know SouthTown wasn't joking.

https://youtu.be/amq8UiAfRzM

9 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit RD, Old Pirate knows yous was going to admit wears the pants around the cave. Obvious she comfortable snuggled in and yous is kicked out living homeless. Leastways Cousin Lester & OP has extra room ifin yous need a ride. BTW, don't let that Mtn Troll man lend you one of his goats for transportation. 

Old pirate I garuntee you I have some respect now for them ambidextrous skillet slingers.  I was trying to read this coach t mess late Friday night and Wendy was hitting me with both hands.  I tried them Jasperlites famous line I didnt no what I was doing but that mess didnt work like it did with that durn Childress man.  If that durn song had been about thirty seconds shorter I wouldnt been in that mess.  Least ways does anyone no if Grider had a fan bus.  I aint even thinking about flying with pegleg.  Ive been reading about this pickup truck mess on Griders side.  Pegleg should do a durn low fly over right before the game and scare the mess out of them.  They will move then.  You think im joking but im not.