Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

We don’t run, where did you get that info...we are a throwing team. Deep with five receivers....lol Hail Mary every play! Send those defense back deep and run a three man front to stop us....lol

I would say that a 12.3 yard per game avg. passing would indicate you prefer to run or you guys just score on special team and very rarely run a set play LOL.

Like I have said a few weeks ago. I have been going to Pirate games for sometime now and this is the worst passing team I have ever seen us have,IMO.  I said this also and you can watch,we have a hard time in warmups completing passes. It's just really mind boggling the athletes we have and have that much trouble in that area. If we had a passing attack,lookout!!!

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

That 12 yard avg makes me sad for that Kenemore kid he is one heck of a receiver. Hate to see the young man not get noticed to good of an athelete to not play on the next level somewhere. Hopefully he attended some camps and got noticed.

Thanks for the compliment to him. Great player but even greater person. I think maybe last years statistics and his play have alot of people looking at him. Just haven't been able to get him the ball and for us Pirate fans it is so sad to watch.