Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

8 hours ago, powerp said:

Away teams know you more than we do lol

It seems that way. LMBO. GBNation and O&B are good guys. I always enjoy talking ball with these two. 

7 hours ago, piratetom said:

We know him, we just allow him his privacy..lmbo

Yes you do. LMBO

7 hours ago, howiesmashville said:

My Intel clearly shows us winning this game by at least 20. We will wear y'all down in the 3rd quarter. Our edges will be well contained. Don't even believe we are going to fall for that gadget play crap this year.... Stop listening to Bass.... I've seen every games this year on Howievision.  Plus other teams as well. Bass thinks he know it all. I love Em' as a brother, but hes very jealous of my analytical skills. He don't like it when I channel my inner Howiepirate.....

What is wrong with you? These statements you make are crazy. You're not even close on this one. Jealous? Yea that's it. 

6 hours ago, D60 said:

I haven't heard anything about a bus.  Pegleg might fly you up.  He might let you hold his joystick while he looks at Murphy's pole.

That's gross!

6 hours ago, muskox said:

Wear us out.....how many 4 quarter games have u played this year....first u said 4 plus tds and now your saying 20....just let me know if u wanna put your money where your mouth is 

Pay no attention to Pirate Howard. He doesn't know what he's talking about in this one. 

3 hours ago, EastTennesseeExpert said:

Here is my take on this game. Greenback is the favorite. They have been to two straight championship games and have one of the best running backs in the state. Gilbert is a man child and will run wild over and through South Pittsburg. The one big edge South Pittsburg has is in coaching and I'm sure that Grider  will have his team ready and prepared. Greenback has more speed and is explosive on offense. I will take Gilbert to lead Greenback to a 35-21 win. 

Good prediction, but I think it's a toss up either way. 

3 hours ago, howiesmashville said:

I beg to differ. Whitwell was the best offense South Pittsburg has seen all year. And then Good pasture. Good pasture moved the ball on us all night but just like Whitwell; couldn't punch it in. GB will punch it in twice.....

This might be the most ignorant statement you have made this season. Goodpasture wasn't any good. The best offense I think we have seen this season was Marion County. I'm thinking this Greenback offense is a lot better than that one. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It seems that way. LMBO. GBNation and O&B are good guys. I always enjoy talking ball with these two. 

Yes you do. LMBO

What is wrong with you? These statements you make are crazy. You're not even close on this one. Jealous? Yea that's it. 

That's gross!

Pay no attention to Pirate Howard. He doesn't know what he's talking about in this one. 

This might be the most ignorant statement you have made this season. Goodpasture wasn't any good. The best offense I think we have seen this season was Marion County. I'm thinking this Greenback offense is a lot better than that one. 

We BETTER HOPE so.Marion only scored 15 on Coalfield.

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes you do. LMBO

That's gross!

Jasper? Lol... Bass, are you jumpin' on that Jasper crap again? You must live up in Jasper. Here we go with the Jasper stuff y'all. Greenback has one man....

I think everyone is selling the GB defense short because they gave up some points to Coalfield in both games....I don't think it was a matter of the GB defense being that bad as it was Coalfield's offense was just that good.  I think GB's Defense is going to surprise some folks Friday night, SP has virtually no passing game so look for a loaded box and not a lot of running lanes.  The one thing that Coalfield and GB both had that makes them special in 1A is both of them are balanced, if you line up determined to stop #6, their QB has the ability to beat you through the air.

Somebody please send Howies computer back to Aaron rents - my goodness -

this game will be a dandy we hope. I have to give the edge to Greenback. They were bad to the bone last year and until I see the Pirates on the field with them Friday night and how they are matching up I don't anticipate anything different . I am pulling for SP but I haven't seen any amount of video to say SP can win or lose but I do feel confident Vic and Peak will have these boys ready! May the best team win and on a good note we know Orange and Black will be the colors representing the east in cookvegas for 2017-  I pray both teams a safe game Friday night with awesome sportsmanship like we seen this past Friday night and hope SP can pull out the win. Either way both teams are blessed to be playing the Friday after Thanksgiving  and I'm blessed to be able to watch it! 

Go Pirates 

3 hours ago, D60 said:

This will definitely be a slobber knocker.  There will be some gnashing of teeth between those two lines.  I feel like our defense will be too much for Greenback, and our offense has more weapons than they can handle.  I give the nod to the Pirates.

LMBO... these predictions are funny. 

3 hours ago, howiesmashville said:

Howiesmashville Says: Even my brothers know when I say Mercy, it's mercy or close to it. When I say 20, it's close to it... I ain't callin' for a mercy. One thing I can say about you GB thread boys, you like to fight and stuff. Y'all act as if you're invincible. Repeat appearances and stuff. Back your truck up against the fence and all. Y'all talk more smack than me and Whitwell put together. The only way you beat us is Manbaby will have to run the ball 30-35 times and we both know that ain't happening. We have multiple weopons and multiple options to choose from. Y'all bout to get a dose of reality hittin' ya real fast....

Howie, on behalf of SP... what are you smoking?

3 hours ago, MrLegit said:

I believe if we can make greenback punt a couple of times or grab a turnover we have a great chance to win. If we can't we're in trouble. Go PIRATES

I agree with you on this one. 

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I would say that a 12.3 yard per game avg. passing would indicate you prefer to run or you guys just score on special team and very rarely run a set play LOL.

We don't pass much but 12.3 a game can't be right. I remember the last game of the regular season we threw for around 200 in that one game. I think it's more like 50-60 YPG passing. 

1 hour ago, howiesmashville said:

Jasper? Lol... Bass, are you jumpin' on that Jasper crap again? You must live up in Jasper. Here we go with the Jasper stuff y'all. Greenback has one man....

I'm not jumping on anything. I think Marion County had the best offense we've seen this season. At least at the time we seen them it was pretty good. They scored 3 times on us. Whitwell only scored 3 times total in two games. Sequatchie County had a good defense and Marion put up 40 plus on them. That's the same Sequatchie team that held Red Bank down and almost upset them. I have found several highlights online of Greenback. They have alot of good looking athletes. I'm not calling a definite Pirate loss or win. I think it's going to be a good football game with the winner possibly winning by 7 points either way.