Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I finally got back on the T and southtowner didnt even make our durn website.   That durn man from Ronnies red eye took me down  to that fat boys bar in Bridgeport after Griders game against that Bouldin man.  I was sitting there listening to music and talking to that man from save a lot about my Murphy Fair book when all of a sudden this endowed woman grabbed me up to go to the dance floor.  Well before the song finished Wendy walked in and life went down hill fast for ole RD.  She left real mad and by the time that man from Ronnies red eye got me home Wendy had done thrown my cloths out in the yard with my Murphy Fair book collection.  I walked inside and come to appreciate what OP calls a ambidextrous skillet slinger.  I hope Grider has been training our boys to tackle this Gilbert boy.  Grider better make them lift weights this week so they are real strong.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1