Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

31 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'm going to answer that question like this... if you all are much better which I'm sure you are and we are not any better then Friday you all should win this game with no problem.that's my opinion,now after the game you can answer your own question.I think you all are going to be a little surprised at how good this team really is that also my opinion

From what videos I’ve looked up you guys are just about matched up with us. Our D is in my opinion much improved from last year. Our offense as everyone has stated is a grind it out hard running game. I said it earlier this year, I think we matched up better with GB. Friday will settle all our questions and concerns. 

18 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

From what videos I’ve looked up you guys are just about matched up with us. Our D is in my opinion much improved from last year. Our offense as everyone has stated is a grind it out hard running game. I said it earlier this year, I think we matched up better with GB. Friday will settle all our questions and concerns. 

Agree.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I'm going to answer that question like this... if you all are much better which I'm sure you are and we are not any better then Friday you all should win this game with no problem.that's my opinion,now after the game you can answer your own question.I think you all are going to be a little surprised at how good this team really is that also my opinion

It all depends on the health of one key player for us. I believe everyone else is decently healthy. Y’all have a solid team and the best player in the state that should have won Mr. Football. Nothing but respect. I do think the winner of this game has a good chance of winning gold though. 

44 minutes ago, powerp said:

It all depends on the health of one key player for us. I believe everyone else is decently healthy. Y’all have a solid team and the best player in the state that should have won Mr. Football. Nothing but respect. I do think the winner of this game has a good chance of winning gold though. 

I saw him earlier but didn't want to ask how he was.  I was afraid that I wouldn't like the answer.

10 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I saw him earlier but didn't want to ask how he was.  I was afraid that I wouldn't like the answer.

I’ve talked to him several times since Friday. I obviously won’t discuss on here. He is upset though. Love that kid. Special player. He brings it every play.

15 hours ago, powerp said:

How big is Gilbert this year? 40 time? Definitely have to wrap him up and gang tackle. I’ll take my chances with everyone else beating me but I would key on him. As someone said knowing it’s coming and stopping it are two different things. Our defense has carried us all year. Curious how they stack up to GB. Also, I know it was the first game of the year but how in the world did Loudon hang with y’all?

They had Gilbert listed on the diamond clear media video of the game I watched between Greenback and Coalfield as being 5'1 and 205lb.  I'm fairly certain that was what they showed.  I'm assuming it was meant to be 5'11 and 205lb.  

15 hours ago, orngnblk said:

The same way Sequatchie hung with you guys just first of the year game! Loudon is a big Rival game with us too they really hate losing to the little school across the river!

I'd say yall are just like us from the first game of the season.  Yall have improved.  Usually you can throw out outcomes from the very first game. It's not so much how you start but how you continue to improve and most importantly how you finish.

8 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

They had Gilbert listed on the diamond clear media video of the game I watched between Greenback and Coalfield as being 5'1 and 205lb.  I'm fairly certain that was what they showed.  I'm assuming it was meant to be 5'11 and 205lb.  

5'1? No wonder they can't tackle him....Can't find him!