Semi final South Pitt at Greenback

orngnblk

I'm worried about Roy.  Where is he?  Do we have an alternate to bring some Redbulls and Fudgerounds?  As for the game - looking for a good one.  Two evenly matched teams. We, too, have a Gilbert and a Woods.  And then some.  Have you guys built anymore bleachers?  You could build some where those trucks usually park.  See you Friday.

14 minutes ago, D60 said:

I'm worried about Roy.  Where is he?  Do we have an alternate to bring some Redbulls and Fudgerounds?  As for the game - looking for a good one.  Two evenly matched teams. We, too, have a Gilbert and a Woods.  And then some.  Have you guys built anymore bleachers?  You could build some where those trucks usually park.  See you Friday.

There used to be some small bleachers there several years ago!! If you want to get a seat on the visitors side you had better get there early!!

Again just like last week i hope both teams leave as healthy as they come. I wish all you Pirates a safe trip to and from. I hope you go home with a loss but thats the same way yall felt last year about us.  There is several places to eat in Lenoir City but the only place to eat in Greenback is the Corner Market Great Cheeseburgers and Friday night is steak night. I belive its $20 for a salad and ribeye. , pretty dang good if I say so so come early and enjoy the food.