3A Semi-Final - Covington @ Pearl-Cohn

CHARGERFAN

Xavier makes the PC offense go. He bailed out his team so many times tonight when it was 3rd and long. He was better than both Mr. Football finalist tonight.

Covington will pound the rock at PC, similar to what Cookeville and MBA did to them. Yes I know PC was down some starters in the cookeville game but if you want to beat PC you must be physical and run the ball between the tackles. You can’t play an east-west game with them. Covington must account for #18 on PC

5 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Never said that now you being very sarcastic.

It offends the crap out of me when folks immediately try and discredit a team. I felt thats exactly what a few comments have done. Covington is just as capable as y'all but I would never say y'all didn't stand a chance. That's what that one jack### did by saying we will take a ### beating good run tho. 

3 minutes ago, Gerry Bertier said:

Xavier makes the PC offense go. He bailed out his team so many times tonight when it was 3rd and long. He was better than both Mr. Football finalist tonight.

Covington will pound the rock at PC, similar to what Cookeville and MBA did to them. Yes I know PC was down some starters in the cookeville game but if you want to beat PC you must be physical and run the ball between the tackles. You can’t play an east-west game with them. Covington must account for #18 on PC

PC MR. Football pretty much every time he touched the ball refs called holding. But yes X is a good QB he kept drives alive tonight for sure.

2 minutes ago, Jmm475 said:

It offends the crap out of me when folks immediately try and discredit a team. I felt thats exactly what a few comments have done. Covington is just as capable as y'all but I would never say y'all didn't stand a chance. That's what that one jack### did by saying we will take a ### beating good run tho. 

We don't know who that guy is. Don't come at us off someone else saying how they feel about this game.

4 minutes ago, Jmm475 said:

Look I never once discredit your team. You said something about stopping are mr. Football player. I simply said if you think that all we have then its going to be a long night. The dude who came and said that y'all are going to get your blank Beat we don't even know him. I thought he was someone from your way that y'all Covington people knew. So get out your feelings and take a chill pill my guy.

Edited by FBfan26

15 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

You had to copy and paste this from one of the Fairview guys cuz I swear they said the same thing. 0_o if you think PC is a one-man show you're going to get 50 put up on. This ain't no one-trick pony.

I think about 12 teams said about the same stuff, our boys are and will be ready for that beating, just don't hurt our kids..........THEY WILL SHOW YALL THE SAME THE LAST 12 SEEN, WE LIKE BEING THE LITTLE UNDER DOGS......and if we don't stop that 1 guy again were in for a long night.im just glad we don't have that 1 guy team......

I'm convinced... chargernation let's just hang out at IHOP, they have already wonthe game

1 minute ago, Truck78 said:

I think about 12 teams said about the same stuff, our boys are and will be ready for that beating, just don't hurt our kids..........THEY WILL SHOW YALL THE SAME THE LAST 12 SEEN, WE LIKE BEING THE LITTLE UNDER DOGS......and if we don't stop that 1 guy again were in for a long night.im just glad we don't have that 1 guy team......

I'm convinced... chargernation let's just hang out at IHOP, they have already wonthe game

We have several IHOP y'all can hang out at...lol