*this makes 3*

Tony Brunetti 

2006-2017

100-53 Overall Record

24-9 Playoff Record

1 State Runner-Up

5 State Semifinals 

*this makes 6*

It just struck me that one of these coaches will make his second trip to Cookeville for the finals this year. Brunetti has the slight edge in these numbers but I would not count out my Covington Chargers.

They have been "road warriors" this year, winning at Milan, at South Gibson County, and at Bolivar Central, all teams that were ranked in the 3A top ten polls all year. It appears that playing at Pearl-Cohn will be another big challenge for our guys.

4 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

It just struck me that one of these coaches will make his second trip to Cookeville for the finals this year. Brunetti has the slight edge in these numbers but I would not count out my Covington Chargers.

They have been "road warriors" this year, winning at Milan, at South Gibson County, and at Bolivar Central, all teams that were ranked in the 3A top ten polls all year. It appears that playing at Pearl-Cohn will be another big challenge for our guys.

Especially when we haven't lost a home game since 2013... We're looking forward to the Task. Yalls record speaks for its self

4 minutes ago, lincoln said:

That is really impressive!  One streak will come to end on Friday either PC's home win streak or Covington's win streak they are on right now.  Going to be a great game in Nashville.  I do believe the Chargers will be the best team PC has played in the Playoffs.  In the season PC did play MBA, Marshall Co. Cookeville and CPA.  So they are no doubt battled tested.  PC will be the best team Covington has played to date.   Go Chargers!

One thing I must say it kinda sucks is y'all are not like of of the trash talking fan base lol. Most times we play teams by the Memphis area or Memphis "Liberty and especially Memphis East" This would be a 15 page trend lol.

I personally don't do "trash talk". I prefer to stick to discussion of facts and honest evaluation of both teams. I'll go get pertinent data from other sources and bring it to the discussion. I'll state my observations from the season and give my opinion. 

I want to respect other posters and generally do unless they cross the line into "trash talk", then I usually ignore that. 

Life is too short to get crazy on a message board.

• Upvote 2

Tell me something about the PC offense. In return, I'll share stats on our top three offensive players. We run the wing-t, so rushing yards are our big stat. At the end of the regular 10 game season, we had the following:

Ke'Shun Gant 1725 yards rushing (170 per game) 20 TDs

Codarries Page 981 yards rushing (98 per game) 12 TDs

QB Brock Lomax 30/61 passing 804 yards 9 TDs/ 3 INTs

I see some stats on Max-preps for PC, but I'm not sure they are accurate. It looks like Liggett is you main running back and Shepherd is the QB.