3A Semi-Final: Alcoa host Red Bank

BCsportsfan

6 hours ago, logcabinman said:

Familiar with both programs,  been pretty close on these games so far.  I see this as being a 40s to around 14 game Alcoa.  Alcoa will match RB speed, which so far has been the difference for RB.  Alcoa will also control the line of scrimmage in this one.  

I didn't see much speed when Rb played Sequatchie.  We just couldn't stop the screen passes. Alcoa D is better than Seq and seq held them to 0 points and 100 yards in second half. Alcoa wins big 41-7

12 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

I didn't see much speed when Rb played Sequatchie.  We just couldn't stop the screen passes. Alcoa D is better than Seq and seq held them to 0 points and 100 yards in second half. Alcoa wins big 41-7

Alcoa defense is playing well. 

I don't see Red Bank scoring over 14 points. 

Typically if Alcoa has a comfortable lead, the coaching staff does a great job of rotating younger players in. So, RB may score point late. This happens in most games and makes score appear slightly closer than the actual game.

Edited by BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa defense is playing well. 

I don't see Red Bank scoring over 14 points. 

Typically if Alcoa has a comfortable lead, the coaching staff does a great job of rotating younger players in. So, RB may score point late. This happens in most games and makes score appear slightly closer than the actual game.

Thats were my 7 comes from!Dont think they will score on Varsity.