Lausanne vs Notre Dame in the Gold Ball Contest

Booger

18 hours ago, tradertwo said:

In my best Irish brogue;

Here's to hopin' that me favorite wee fairy's team 'o choice has a magnificent day Saturday fortnight...and may the celebration last for days!!!

understandin every single word as to what trader b just laid down and thanki trader for it to.....if the Irish r so fortunate to take down those papa rotzians and the states biggest co-opin power house....that celebration could last weeks

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

18 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Here's to the Boogie Man.    Bring it home!!

oh southtowner....kinda motional havin a skillethead from north bridgeport pullin for the Irish.

..thats one of the best Booger Boogies ever laid down....Booger and Harry Wayne go way back.....hes liked ole Booger in his rappin.....them Goons up in Aluminum City lay down sum of that stuff time to tome.....

....the Irish gonna needed  to carry it to them Links in the same manner we took it to them presbyterians last friday if we r to succeed......smashmouth and dont give'em chance to breath....the Irish got scouts posted all over Vermont Ave pullin 24-7 scurity to take down them papa rotzi from luzainne....apparently they like to sneek and poop with their cameras....mayball of be the Irsh can find that ball of gold

yall go take care of them teepee dwellers friday and we see up on that plateau

Booger just sayin :thumb:

22 minutes ago, chainsaw2 said:

Booger-  please elaborate on the spying.  Who (coaches, etc), when, where, how?

apparently linxs, last week, Franklin TN, data collectin device......

...and as a bonus laboration for chainsaw...apparently turned into the cebral wizzards in Hermitage last week

.....now the full name, DOB, POB, shoe sizin, material brandin worn, type & model of data collectin device were bein with held.....thats apparently serious insider material

...but surely nowun other than squatchy valley people have the nerviness to papa ratzi like that

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

45 minutes ago, chainsaw2 said:

Wow- i know the ethical implications but I assume the rule book says it's illegal? Wonder if Wilson can shed some light on the subject?  Wilson?

if the cleanin ladys 2nd cousins uncles supervisor were tellin the truth....then Wilson ant ever heard of such

nobody does nuthin like that these days....do they

Booger just sayin hear-hear-hearing-ears-smiley-emoticon-0