Lausanne vs Notre Dame in the Gold Ball Contest

Booger

I'll go with the fighting Boogs by 6. Teams I feel matchup pretty well offensive and defensively but I give the edge to the Fighting Irish over Lausanne due to special teams play and the fact that they have Touchdown Jesus. Both teams better be ready for this game, gonna be a good one. Lausanne better eat their Lucky Charms and Irish better drink that Luzziane tea.

45 minutes ago, RamTough41 said:

I'll go with the fighting Boogs by 6. Teams I feel matchup pretty well offensive and defensively but I give the edge to the Fighting Irish over Lausanne due to special teams play and the fact that they have Touchdown Jesus. Both teams better be ready for this game, gonna be a good one. Lausanne better eat their Lucky Charms and Irish better drink that Luzziane tea.

Booger just sayin 

1 hour ago, RamTough41 said:

sure pullin for Ramtough41to b an expert picker......they r a last years rainin champion...they also have the number 1 ratin APB in this here USA....who also happens to b a last years Mr Football winner and probably repeetin that award again over Nashville here in a couple of hours......and they have a boat load of other stud co-opers that dress too

they have been behind at halftime the last 2 games....maybe that gives us Irish a chance

Booger just sayin  :thumb:

Edited by Booger

If Lausanne comes out slow like they have the past 2 games, they will be in trouble come Saturday afternoon. ND is going to put up points and the Lynx will have to match that offensive output. I expect a high scoring affair with Lausanne coming out on top by a TD or so. But i also thought last year would be high scoring, so what do I know? 

2 hours ago, WilsonJr1990 said:

If Lausanne comes out slow like they have the past 2 games, they will be in trouble come Saturday afternoon. ND is going to put up points and the Lynx will have to match that offensive output. I expect a high scoring affair with Lausanne coming out on top by a TD or so. But i also thought last year would be high scoring, so what do I know? 

would b okie dokie with Booger if they just went ahead and folded and didnt come out at all.....2-0 in Irish favor would make a Happy Booger

IQ of Booger is just hi nuff to no that there want b no 2-0 final as long as mr grey is in suit

Booger just sayin :D

Edited by Booger