OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

Just watched on Tweeter an interview with Jeremy Mitchell in L.A., Cali. for a National 7 on 7 tournament. Jeremy was well spoken and said the Wildcats lost in the third round but he wanted to win it all. He also said he plays OLB at Oak Ridge but is being recruited as a safety. He has offers from Tulane and Liberty. Other schools he is interested in are Miami, Ohio, UT-Martin, MTSU and WKU. Captain Chaos ( his nickname since he loves to hit on defense ) has visited Miami, Ohio and Austin Peay. Jeremy has plans to visit this summer with Arkansas, MTSU, Liberty, Tulane and MTSU.

On a side note...What is wrong with the last several coaches at UT-Chattanooga? OR has had many players in recent memory that have had the talent level for the Mocs but I have not seen an offer. I want desperately to go to UTC games and cheer on former Wildcat players. I shouldn't say "former" Wildcat players because once a Wildcat always a Wildcat.

FAKE NEWS REPORT...Tee Higgins wants to transfer to UTC. God, I only wish lol.

As spring practice approaches, my concerns are the same...the offensive line and also the defensive line for a change. The offensive line can't help but be dangerously young and we no longer have our all state defensive end as well as the huge and strong middle guard. I will once again say "poor scheduling Gaddis" as our baby offensive linemen will face HVA, DB, CC, and Farragut before any of them even start shaving! I don't know all of the ins and outs about this team but I do watch the linemen very closely and I can't think of many upperclassmen.

6 hours ago, oridgecat said:

You mean a scholarship offer?  I thought Herbert was a junior.  He can't sign a letter of intent until next Feb. But that is great news that he is getting some looks.   

It is a scholarship offer for net Feb. signing period when he will be in the middle of his senior year. To my understanding it was a football offer.