OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

6 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Great time of year isn't it. 

Now work the winter kinks out and get ready for a Gold Ball run this year!

Y'all CAN do it!

Thanks for the supportive words LOD. I know Bounder we be glad to hear from you. Best of luck to Riverdale  Once again, Maryville we be in your way. Darn those pesky Red Rebels. 

2 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Thanks for the supportive words LOD. I know Bounder we be glad to hear from you. Best of luck to Riverdale  Once again, Maryville we be in your way. Darn those pesky Red Rebels. 

Thank you and I like watch those 'pesky' Red Rebels.  Quality football is always appreciated no matter who they are playing.

I am hoping to get out more this year and watch.  Besides it aggravates those who do NOT like hearing from me.  LOL

4 hours ago, catswild said:

Did anyone see practice yesterday? If so, please report on what you saw.

I was there. I think Wildcat fans will be very pleased with this team come August. Good depth just about everywhere, especially on the line. No real changes in either offense or defense. I’ll have more tonight. 

56 minutes ago, boyfromsi said:

I was there. I think Wildcat fans will be very pleased with this team come August. Good depth just about everywhere, especially on the line. No real changes in either offense or defense. I’ll have more tonight. 

Thanks, that's good news. What I recall about the lines is that while we may have depth...it's very young depth. That will be a problem for us early in the season thanks to the schedule. Come on Gaddis....give that some thought when putting a schedule together!

10 hours ago, catswild said:

I sure hope that’s true! Come on Gaddis...fix the schedule mess that you created!

3 of the first 4 games are Non-region games.   First 2 games are non-region games.   I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but if your trying to gain experience with a young line, I'd much prefer to take my lumps in the non-region portion of the schedule.   Am I missing something here?  Hardin Valley was only 5-5 last year.  DB will be a tough game, but I'd still rather play those games early as opposed to region competition.   That will also prepare those kids better down the road facing a DB team early.   Just get through that one healthy and they should be fine.