OAK RIDGE WILDCAT FOOTBALL 2018

WilleTheWildcat

28 minutes ago, atrisk said:

Fine with me. One or two others may take drastic measures.

I don’t mind playing good teams but to play most of your toughest opponents in the first month of the season when your line is very green, very young, or both is INSANE! Come on Gaddis...give the schedule a little thought!

5 hours ago, catswild said:

I don’t mind playing good teams but to play most of your toughest opponents in the first month of the season when your line is very green, very young, or both is INSANE! Come on Gaddis...give the schedule a little thought!

It cant be that easy to fill a schedule being OR. I say a lot of cupcakes would not want to play OR.

I do not know why you want to get rid of Sevier County, Atrisk. You all have handled them with ease since T was a junior. As for the others,  you would probably want to change those games. Hardin Valley, Kingsport, and Farragut are very tough and physical, good coaching, and all three have playmakers. I think that is the difference in the four teams you mentioned. Sevier County has not impressed me the last couple of years on TV. They were very soft. I know the SC coaches have to be worried about that. They have had some decent playmakers, but the game is won in the trenches. HV, Farragut, and DB all have good players in the trenches. 

1 hour ago, TheBigLebowski99 said:

I do not know why you want to get rid of Sevier County, Atrisk. You all have handled them with ease since T was a junior. As for the others,  you would probably want to change those games. Hardin Valley, Kingsport, and Farragut are very tough and physical, good coaching, and all three have playmakers. I think that is the difference in the four teams you mentioned. Sevier County has not impressed me the last couple of years on TV. They were very soft. I know the SC coaches have to be worried about that. They have had some decent playmakers, but the game is won in the trenches. HV, Farragut, and DB all have good players in the trenches. 

Atrisk was joking, we don't want to replace any of those quality teams with lesser quality teams.  We will continue to play those teams moving forward.   

Jeremy Mitchell has received an  offer from Eastern Kentucky. If he goes there he would be joining Caleb Martin who signed with UKU  for this upcoming season.

Earlier, Jeremy received an offer from Tulane. His junior year highlights on Hudle are outstanding. . Very quick, strikes with power and loves to take the opponents legs out.We will certainly need him against teams loaded with athletes like Fulton.

1 hour ago, atrisk said:

If not by week one, pretty sure by week four, Booker will be in the WR rotation and a lock down corner. 

Is Booker not in the QB mix? He would also be a great RB. The freshmen QB last season was really good. The FB who got hurt last season and the freshmen FB should provide a lot of RB depth. I am very excited about this season if you can't tell. RWR! Oh, we still have a potential All State RB in Jordan Graham.