Catholic vs Beech

ChardeeMacdennis

Don't know much about Beech. I remember 5 years ago a guy named Hurd broke a lot of records.

I will tell you about Catholic. Offensively they have a good QB. Big strong RB #31. A big time receiver in Dashon Bussell. OL is huge and physical.  They are hard to stop.  Defense isn't near as good as offense but still pretty good.  75 is a load in the middle.

15 minutes ago, atrisk said:

One more thing about Knox Catholic players. They come from all over Knox and surrounding counties.

My God, would you please go away with your annoying and jealous posts.  You should probably listen to your Oak Ridge buddy and get lost. You always say you are not arguing but you always make the same jealous comment.  We get it and your sour.  Sorry you are not still playing. Donate to the new field and go away.

I don't know much about Catholic but everything I have read has said that they are very good on offense and slightly above average on Defense. This is what Beech will do, I've seen them do it many times.

Beech is very comfortable picking up 2,3,4 yards a time over and over again.. They want to control the clock and they do it better than anyone. They'll let the play clock get inside of 5 seconds everytime before they run a play, also they will go for it on 4th down anywhere on the field. The way they neutralize a potent offense is by keeping them off the field.. 

If Catholic can get stops early and get a big enough lead to force Beech out of their comfort zone, the Irish win.. If they allow Beech to pick up first downs and keep the KC offense on the sideline, the bucs win.. 

My prediction says Beech 28 Catholic 21

Edited by CommandoBlood100
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, atrisk said:

Question for either Catholic or Beech fan. Was there an explanation as to why the championship games are being played on Thursday?

I was told that it had something to do with the D2 schools wanting the opportunity to play on Saturday's since they always played on Thursday. So it was rotated the odd classes on Thursday, even classes on Friday and D2 on Saturday. But i don’t think D2 attendance will improve on Saturday. 

32 minutes ago, CommandoBlood100 said:

I don't know much about Catholic but everything I have read has said that they are very good on offense and slightly above average on Defense. This is what Beech will do, I've seen them do it many times.

Beech is very comfortable picking up 2,3,4 yards a time over and over again.. They want to control the clock and they do it better than anyone. They'll let the play clock get inside of 5 seconds everytime before they run a play, also they will go for it on 4th down anywhere on the field. The way they neutralize a potent offense is by keeping them off the field.. 

If Catholic can get stops early and get a big enough lead to force Beech out of their comfort zone, the Irish win.. If they allow Beech to pick up first downs and keep the KC offense on the sideline, the bucs win.. 

My prediction says Beech 28 Catholic 21

Catholic does a good job controlling the front and seems more inclined to give up big plays. Fulton and Central the last two games scored on 70+ yard runs.