Catholic vs Beech

ChardeeMacdennis

Exactly.  Though I don't think the open zone publics cover the geographical area that the privates do. Maybe? The only open zone I'm  aware of is Blount Co. Some say that Maryville & Alcoa have lots if Co. student/athletes, but I  haven't been convinced that it is a flood of them. Maybe? Whereas most if not all private student/athletes pass one or more high schools to get to their place of schooling. I think private education is great. I had some myself.

According to KNS .. the Catholic church can pay tuition for kids and TSSAA doesn't consider that aid ... !! Not aid ?? Are you kidding me ?? I thought the TSSAA stopped that and if aid was given then the school had to play private .. guess I know now who is footing the bill for some of those KC players.. can't believe TSSAA allows that .. 

Some of you guys are really doing a disservice to the young men from both teams . This thread is about 2 teams playing for a State Championship , not about public / private crap . Start a different thread and let these young kids from Catholic and Beech be able to come on here and see something about the game instead of this crap . 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

According to KNS .. the Catholic church can pay tuition for kids and TSSAA doesn't consider that aid ... !! Not aid ?? Are you kidding me ?? I thought the TSSAA stopped that and if aid was given then the school had to play private .. guess I know now who is footing the bill for some of those KC players.. can't believe TSSAA allows that .. 

If the church aids them they are ineligible. Been stated before but you hear what you wanna hear. Go ruin another thread this is getting ridiculous....every single week Tadvols you ruin another teams thread cause your butt hurt please go away.

9 hours ago, zoneread56 said:

I guarantee that any of the past D2 champions in the last 10 yrs would have beat this team handily. Also some of the Maryville teams of the past and even a few whitehaven teams would have beat them. Also, who are they playing in Georgia that's really that great? All this being said they are a very good team but you made them seem like they are the Patriots. BA, Ensworth, Maryville, Whitehaven, Oakland all have had teams with this amount of talent if not double that amount. All this being said EL has a very solid team and it shows by beating KC as bad as they did. Finally got a taste of big boy football this year after years of ducking better competition and beating up on little guys. 

Ba and ensworth routinely play a good out of state team every and both lose 80% of the time look it up. Brentwood got one this year and kudos to them. As far as EL and who they play in Georgia?  I hope your kidding Georgia football is some of the best and talent rich in the country.