Catholic vs Beech

ChardeeMacdennis

On 11/26/2017 at 3:41 PM, tandem said:

Your scouting report may be spot on. Question: is KC the best private school team in East TN?

On 11/26/2017 at 5:40 PM, QSouth89 said:

Good question. Notre Dame is having a very good year. 

yes we are.....and playin a like private schoolin Cookeville....hopefully we got one more in us

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 11/26/2017 at 3:41 PM, tandem said:

Your scouting report may be spot on. Question: is KC the best private school team in East TN?

Yes they are .. and the only private still playing public .. they didn't want to tackle the good privates I'm middle tn in playoffs .. they enjoy winning so they stayed in public .. and in order to do that .. they can't aid any players in tuition .. lol ... there are some kids on their team that I KNOW that their parents are NOT paying .. so ?? It's covered up good .. but the answer to your question is yes .. it's a shame that your Beech team is very good are having to play on an uneven playing field but they can be beat .. their offense is good but defensively they can give up points .. best chance Beech has is too keep their O on field and run clock with 4 and 5 yard runs .. 

32 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

Yes they are .. and the only private still playing public .. they didn't want to tackle the good privates I'm middle tn in playoffs .. they enjoy winning so they stayed in public .. and in order to do that .. they can't aid any players in tuition .. lol ... there are some kids on their team that I KNOW that their parents are NOT paying .. so ?? It's covered up good .. but the answer to your question is yes .. it's a shame that your Beech team is very good are having to play on an uneven playing field but they can be beat .. their offense is good but defensively they can give up points .. best chance Beech has is too keep their O on field and run clock with 4 and 5 yard runs .. 

Again for the umpteenth time, since you KNOW and can obviously PROVE it....turn us in please.

I've asked about the player I'm sure you're referring to and have been told that his family pays the full amount and was told the facts by a source I'm thinking is more credible than your knowledge of the situation.

Can anyone tell me how many rushing yards per game Catholic gives up? Or how many big runs they give up? I think it’s a pretty blatant that people haven’t had trouble breaking off runs against them. And I guarantee you Beech has the best run game Catholic will have seen this year. No school catholic has played has as dominant a run game as Beech. Dunlap will find running room all night. And I’d bet there’s even a passing TD in there too.

31-20 Beech

33 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

Can anyone tell me how many rushing yards per game Catholic gives up? Or how many big runs they give up? I think it’s a pretty blatant that people haven’t had trouble breaking off runs against them. And I guarantee you Beech has the best run game Catholic will have seen this year. No school catholic has played has as dominant a run game as Beech. Dunlap will find running room all night. And I’d bet there’s even a passing TD in there too.

31-20 Beech

Not to doubt you but Eagles Landing this year was the best high school team I've ever seen in 40+ years of watching high school football. The big runs we've given up have pretty much been busted plays. I know you guys are physical up front but you're fixing to see a line unlike any you've seen all year. Big, strong and athletic linemen plus two pretty solid LBs that are also punishing runners.

6 hours ago, Tadvols said:

Tadvol you know I respect you but when Catholic was 4-6 and 5-5 in D1 no one ever said a word or complained. They had some very good teams in CYF and most of those players decided to stay together and go to Catholic and they started winning. If you truly know of wrong doing it does no good to keep it to yourself, turn in the Irish.

Edited by QSouth89

6 hours ago, IrishBBall said:

Not to doubt you but Eagles Landing this year was the best high school team I've ever seen in 40+ years of watching high school football. The big runs we've given up have pretty much been busted plays. I know you guys are physical up front but you're fixing to see a line unlike any you've seen all year. Big, strong and athletic linemen plus two pretty solid LBs that are also punishing runners.

You must have not watched a lot of football or ventured out far if you think that they were the best team you have ever seen play lol. 

3 hours ago, QSouth89 said:

Tadvol you know I respect you but when Catholic was 4-6 and 5-5 in D1 no one ever said a word or complained. They had some very good teams in CYF and most of those players decided to stay together and go to Catholic and they started winning. If you truly know of wrong doing it does no good to keep it to yourself, turn in the Irish.

Good post.

I'm rooting for the Irish in this one. The record they have this year does not tell the story of this team. I haven't seen Beech play this season but from all accounts that is a fine football team. All season I thought Beech would win state but Matthews and the staff have Catholic rolling at the right time.

And that was an excellent post Q89, could apply to multiple posters across all the boards.