Catholic vs Beech

ChardeeMacdennis

1 minute ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

Truth!!! Just gave them TD at goal line-4yards from goal line and bogus fumble recovery!!! 14 points GIVEN to Catholic!! Terrible calls referees! We’ve had these refs before-so I feel sorry for Beech!

Goal line call was blown.  Stripes definitely missed that one.  I've got to say the fumble recovery was a good call (I know what the replay showed and it should've been a downed ball) but the call was made in real time and maybe slightly out of position to see the knee down.  Just saying.

• Upvote 2

On 11/29/2017 at 9:58 PM, ChardeeMacdennis said:

If the church aids them they are ineligible. Been stated before but you hear what you wanna hear. Go ruin another thread this is getting ridiculous....every single week Tadvols you ruin another teams thread cause your butt hurt please go away.

KNS reported on Tuesday that the Catholic church can give aid and the TSSAA doesn't consider it as aid .. we now know how those kids are affording the tuition .. BEST TEAM THE CHURCH CAN BUY !!!

7 minutes ago, Tadvols said:

KNS reported on Tuesday that the Catholic church can give aid and the TSSAA doesn't consider it as aid .. we now know how those kids are affording the tuition .. BEST TEAM THE CHURCH CAN BUY !!!

I heard they just let the football players sit in the last pew and take what they need for tuition out of the offering plate on Sundays. Hahaha

Give it up Tadvols!