TC Football 2018

TNVol23

TC will have a good team. They could easily start out 0-2 and win it all.  Tough schedule to start with and will be without their starting qb for first few games due to him serving a suspension but he is back practicing hard with team and will be back after first few games. Look forward to watching these young guys improve. I had to move over the summer so I’m gonna have to plan certain games to visit on The Creek Bank this fall. But I will follow every week since I have a grandson on team! 

12 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Which teams are  the tough games on TC schedule?

Lebanon should be a tough game. They got much better as the season progressed last year and have some kids getting looks from SEC schools.

Friendship is always a tough game.

Whitwell should be another tough game.

Those are the ones that I would circle on paper as THE tough games. With that said what about the rest?

They beat Watertown 42-7 last year. Watertown lost some good talent including a quarterback who set school records and Trousdale should be better than last year. Should win this game.

They beat Gordy 42-0 last year. I seem to remember them having a young team last year but could be wrong. But either way if that is true both teams will be improved so the outcome should still be a win. But you never know with Gordy they sneak up on people pretty regularly.

The same as above with Westmoreland.

Macon Co. no longer has Carlisle under center. Should be a different story this year.

East Robertson had them until the end last year but lost their quarterback and some fumbles in the 4th quarter to allow a comeback. So I'm not gonna say anything about that game.

Jackson County is much like some of the other teams above as they could walk in and give you fits.

Cascade should be the easiest game on the schedule.

From top to bottom its a pretty solid schedule. They are gonna have to show up and not screw around pretty much every week.