TC Football 2018

TNVol23

42 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Who could be a dark horse in the mix? 

Maybe someone from Region 1. ?  Sullivan North was #1 seed from that region not sure what they graduated. Also maybe Watertown could be a factor. They went 9-3 last year. But from what I hear be hard to beat TC. In their region.

2 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Who could be a dark horse in the mix? 

Everyone says Rockwood graduated a lot of seniors but you never know how it will affect the youngsters. Someone mentioned Watertown and I agree. At this point in time no team has a "lock" on Cookeville. Just like Imthayeti said one or so injury could change the entire season!! 

2 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Everyone says Rockwood graduated a lot of seniors but you never know how it will affect the youngsters. Someone mentioned Watertown and I agree. At this point in time no team has a "lock" on Cookeville. Just like Imthayeti said one or so injury could change the entire season!! 

After seeing Watertown last year they won’t be a factor in the playoffs TC will win the region and best Watertown. The problem with Watertown is the lack of team speed and their defense doesn’t stand up well to smash mouth football for Watertown to be a darkhorse they will have to make a huge leap to play with the top teams in 2A football 

35 minutes ago, Pater said:

How is Trousdale at the skill positions? Particularly Qb, and Rb?

Qb- return all state athlete who rushed over 1000 yards ... also just got a kid that’s a sophomore transfer who is very talented and whose dad played here on state championship team in 90’s

RB- Have four kids who all have speed and are very talented players. They have a sophomore who is 6’2 235 who is a huge rb. 

17 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Qb- return all state athlete who rushed over 1000 yards ... also just got a kid that’s a sophomore transfer who is very talented and whose dad played here on state championship team in 90’s

RB- Have four kids who all have speed and are very talented players. They have a sophomore who is 6’2 235 who is a huge rb. 

Would seem your offense should be fun to watch. Meigs has about the same thing I'd imagine, cant really  say without having seen your team play. Always fun to watch an explosive offense though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Would seem your offense should be fun to watch. Meigs has about the same thing I'd imagine, cant really  say without having seen your team play. Always fun to watch an explosive offense though.

I hear meigs is loaded. You guys have easier route to semifinals 

We "Should" be loaded. after last year, won't look past next game though. Most of our harder team's are first of the season games. Couple 3a team's we play Squatch and Sweetwater. But I  assume region games be about the same assuming Rockwood is gonna have a down year due to graduating alot of starters. But again my speculating is only from what I read on this message boards. Also you never can tell.  we were supposed to have a down year this past year and did really well. Never can tell who's gonna pickup the reigns and out mule the last mule.