TC Football 2018

TNVol23

2 hours ago, thatdevilforrest said:

How bad did they beat Upperman?  I heard there was a brawl that broke out during the game, is that true?

Beat Upperman I think 9 scores to two . There was no brawl. Two kids started shoving each other in the Jv portion of scrimmage. It didn’t last for more than 10 seconds. Both sides shook hands and it was all good!  None of the varsity players from either team were in game. Was young guys. 

On 7/8/2018 at 9:20 PM, steelcityroller said:

Lebanon should be a tough game. They got much better as the season progressed last year and have some kids getting looks from SEC schools.

Friendship is always a tough game.

Whitwell should be another tough game.

Those are the ones that I would circle on paper as THE tough games. With that said what about the rest?

They beat Watertown 42-7 last year. Watertown lost some good talent including a quarterback who set school records and Trousdale should be better than last year. Should win this game.

They beat Gordy 42-0 last year. I seem to remember them having a young team last year but could be wrong. But either way if that is true both teams will be improved so the outcome should still be a win. But you never know with Gordy they sneak up on people pretty regularly.

The same as above with Westmoreland.

Macon Co. no longer has Carlisle under center. Should be a different story this year.

East Robertson had them until the end last year but lost their quarterback and some fumbles in the 4th quarter to allow a comeback. So I'm not gonna say anything about that game.

Jackson County is much like some of the other teams above as they could walk in and give you fits.

Cascade should be the easiest game on the schedule.

From top to bottom its a pretty solid schedule. They are gonna have to show up and not screw around pretty much every week.

The QB from watertown that set all of the records graduated 2 years ago. The have the same QB returning this year from last.

49 minutes ago, Salem said:

How did the TC vs BGA scrimmage go?

It was a good test for TC but TC had some bad snaps and threw some interceptions on first serious TC moved the ball easily than when they got inside the 10 they had a fumble and a holding penalty on defense #13 on BGA is a great athlete and player he was catching short crossing routes and taking them to the house they played okay final score. Was TC 12 BGA 24. TC also had a long run for a TD called back on a block in the back BGA will be a very good team this year 

58 minutes ago, Salem said:

How did the TC vs BGA scrimmage go?

3-1 scores BGA in varsity part. TC should have scored on first drive that was about 16 play drive but got to 2 yard line and didn’t score. QB was non contact on both teams and it cost TC a score on that drive because QB scored on roll out but they called it dead. 

Edited by Volstate