Top Team Rankings

ObserverW

I just found the national high school team rankings on Flo and it seems there is a glaring omission or maybe a simple typo.  Cleveland is missing.  What gives?

Rank School State Last Notable Event This Week
1 Blair Academy NJ Won Beast vs. Delbarton
2 Bergen Catholic NJ Beast Runners-Up OFF
3 St. Paris Graham OH Ironman Runners-Up Miami Valley
4 Wyoming Seminary PA Ironman 3rd Powerade
5 Montini Catholic IL Ironman 4th The Clash
6 Lake Highland Prep FL Beast 3rd Powerade
7 Buchanan CA Won Zinkin OFF
8 St. Edward OH Ironman 6th The Clash
9 Poway CA Reno Champs Tournament of Champions
10 Detroit CC MI --- Brecksville Holiday
11 Tuttle OK KC Champs OFF
12 Park Hill MO KC Runners-Up TBD
13 Malvern Prep PA Beast 6th Mustang Holiday
14 Bethlehem Catholic PA Beast 9th Christmas City
15 Choctaw OK Reno 3rd OFF
16 Allen TX Reno 4th OFF
17 Delbarton NJ Beast 4th @ Blair
18 Selma CA Zinkin 2nd OFF
19 Clovis CA Zinkin 3rd Coast Classic
20 Oakdale CA Reno 5th  
21 Gilroy CA Reno 8th @ Paso Robles
22 La Salle OH Dvorak Champs OFF
23 Brecksville OH Beast 5th Brecksville Holiday
24 Pomona CO Reno 6th OFF
25 Nazareth PA Beast 15th Bethlehem Holiday

4 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

You live such a sad and miserable life. Why try to bash a team for no reason? Jealous much? Cleveland on your mind that much? 

10 hours ago, topperpride11 said:

I don't think the sarcasm is necessary. 

You all are so sensitive.  You can talk crap but want to run and hide behind your mom when someone reciprocates.  You all are the ones who have built the Cleveland team up to be world beaters, I've heard quotes that this might be the best team ever in Tennessee, all 14 wrestlers will place, etc. etc. etc.  I'm just giving you a little perspective.   You live in a bubble, pop your head out and look around for a moment.  

7 minutes ago, ObserverW said:

You all are so sensitive.  You can talk crap but want to run and hide behind your mom when someone reciprocates.  You all are the ones who have built the Cleveland team up to be world beaters, I've heard quotes that this might be the best team ever in Tennessee, all 14 wrestlers will place, etc. etc. etc.  I'm just giving you a little perspective.   You live in a bubble, pop your head out and look around for a moment.  

No team in the history of tssaa wrestling has ever been top 25 in the country, so I guess every team in Tennessee wrestling history has sucked and been a failure. U are a true definition of a hater lol. 

1 minute ago, fooseball95 said:

No team in the history of tssaa wrestling has ever been top 25 in the country, so I guess every team in Tennessee wrestling history has sucked and been a failure. U are a true definition of a hater lol. 

Thanks for your input Foolsballs.  I think its a bit extreme though you are correct, there are some teams in Tennessee that, in fact, do suck and are a complete failure, but not all.  

Tennessee has work to do to catch up to many parts of the Northeast and we're making positive steps in that direction but again, you guys need to look out of the cave sometime.  I think Hamm's rankings have too many at Cleveland sitting on the couch patting themselves on the back for their paper championship.  It won't be long now until the results are in and some are going to be mighty disappointed.  I wish Cleveland luck but I have to agree with the silent majority that Cleveland is not the best tournament team in AAA.  

30 minutes ago, ObserverW said:

Thanks for your input Foolsballs.  I think its a bit extreme though you are correct, there are some teams in Tennessee that, in fact, do suck and are a complete failure, but not all.  

Tennessee has work to do to catch up to many parts of the Northeast and we're making positive steps in that direction but again, you guys need to look out of the cave sometime.  I think Hamm's rankings have too many at Cleveland sitting on the couch patting themselves on the back for their paper championship.  It won't be long now until the results are in and some are going to be mighty disappointed.  I wish Cleveland luck but I have to agree with the silent majority that Cleveland is not the best tournament team in AAA.  

I guess  we will see

1 hour ago, ObserverW said:

Who do you think is the best tournament team in AAA?