2A Region 1

Gunner0331

On 8/4/2018 at 11:20 AM, UKnoLittle said:

We're looking forward to spending time on here with you and uknoit! (among others, pujo, King, Gunner, OnB, to name a few)  Have missed you guys. He finally got to kick last night vs. Unaka. Hope it is a sign of things to come this season.

43 minutes ago, Kickersdad said:

We're looking forward to spending time on here with you and uknoit! (among others, pujo, King, Gunner, OnB, to name a few)  Have missed you guys. He finally got to kick last night vs. Unaka. Hope it is a sign of things to come this season.

We will be here!LOL

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

Now matter how the chips fall this season, lets make dang sure Region 1 beats region 2 this season.

Heard Rockwood, gonna be good again. And Oneida learning a new offense suppose to be pretty good. Out of all of last years games between our regions Sullivan Norths game with Cumberland Gap was the most surprising. They almost pulled it out. . :shock: who you think will top your region?

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Heard Rockwood, gonna be good again. And Oneida learning a new offense suppose to be pretty good. Out of all of last years games between our regions Sullivan Norths game with Cumberland Gap was the most surprising. They almost pulled it out. . :shock: who you think will top your region?

My guess is HV  . I;m thinking Hampton 2ond.

15 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Surprising???

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Our 4th seed played easily with your 1st seed. Yes it was surprising to me. I figured it would have been more similar to our game against your 4th seed.

Sullivan North 22 

Cumberland Gap 15

Yeah, I would say North took Cumberland gap for granted in that game. Due to the fact that two years prior when CG played in our region, everyone in Region 1 took them to the wood shed. What was the final score between North and Rockwood last year?

4 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

Yeah, I would say North took Cumberland gap for granted in that game. Due to the fact that two years prior when CG played in our region, everyone in Region 1 took them to the wood shed. What was the final score between North and Rockwood last year?

Sullivan North 20

Rockwood 29

If I recall correctly in that game Rockwood got a big lead early and Sullivan North chipped at it rest of game. One more quarter or if not for the bad start. North may have won that game.