Sequatchie FB

SCIndian77

Just got out of a film session with coach, working on implementing a lot of my offensive and defensive schemes, they're about 1000x better than anything Squatch has ever seen before, not bragging, that's just a fact.

Working on funding for a 20ft fence so all the sideline daddy coaches can't watch practice, let me know if you know of someone who wants to buy advertising on the "Squatch wall"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

Just got out of a film session with coach, working on implementing a lot of my offensive and defensive schemes, they're about 1000x better than anything Squatch has ever seen before, not bragging, that's just a fact.

Working on funding for a 20ft fence so all the sideline daddy coaches can't watch practice, let me know if you know of someone who wants to buy advertising on the "Squatch wall"

Wow, first of all you won't beat Upperman again this year less known ya'll worrying about Alcoa. Second, one thing i will say about your football team is you have community support. Always have a big turn out even in your down years. So building a "wall" so parents cannot watch will be detrimental to that support. What are you doing that you are afraid of parents and supporters watching practice. I may contact you to buy advertising to assure the "wall" gets built. Will only help all other teams. Good luck

2 minutes ago, putnamcountyfan said:

Wow, first of all you won't beat Upperman again this year less known ya'll worrying about Alcoa. Second, one thing i will say about your football team is you have community support. Always have a big turn out even in your down years. So building a "wall" so parents cannot watch will be detrimental to that support. What are you doing that you are afraid of parents and supporters watching practice. I may contact you to buy advertising to assure the "wall" gets built. Will only help all other teams. Good luck

Putnam county don't know anything about hard work or dedication. I doubt you can even afford space on a Squatch wall. We don't want to bring a losing tradition to our facilities...

3 hours ago, putnamcountyfan said:

There building a storm chaser.So this year when they land in Oz they will know why.:shock:

23 hours ago, putnamcountyfan said:

When is the last time Mark Watt lost to upperman?

On Wednesday, May 02, 2018 at 10:08 AM, bolddust281 said:

Spoken like a true sideline daddy coach.