Who follows Goodwin at DCA?

fredjones

2 hours ago, bigchief said:

Actually do not have your #. Email me.

Good to talk to you. The search for the next coach is exciting. Lots of positives about it. While the next year or two will be a transition period and a rebuilding of the program, there are several allstate quality players in the 10,9,8, and 7th grade classes who are siblings of D1 athletes, and NFL parents, the future looks brighter than ever IMO. 

They will take their lumps this year, and for the first time really in 30 years, but it won't last. :)

On 3/9/2018 at 0:46 PM, bigchief said:

Cmon Playerscoach, DCA can't come close to what Ensworth is paying Hunky. You don't really believe that do you? If they could then Dennis should be pissed because he never got near that for sure.

I do agree it is the biggest hire in school history. Graduating literally half the team is not a good starting point either.

Better do your homework and some DEEP study on a couple of those names mentioned previously.

Hunky may be interested now that a new football coach at Ensworth has been named.

1 hour ago, fb247 said:

I think he went to Ensworth from Davidson Academy thinking he might be Ricky's replacement. You think? 

I'm not coach Wade so I don't know what he was thinking. I know he's from Hermitage, he got his start coaching in Hermitage, and the guy at DCA who just retired gave him that start. 

Being the head coach at Ensworth is a different animal than 99% of other coaching jobs. 

Coach Wade is a great person and coach. Every school in TN would be lucky to have him. However, he can only be on one sideline next year. If DCAs lucky it will be theirs.