Class AA State Tournament Thread

ballinup90

41 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

How’d Cumberland Co do?  Oh yeah, they weren’t there. 

Cchs lost to Macon, and I congratulated them on this board.  Cchs also beat Haywood, a team upperman struggled with,  by 53 earlier in the year.   The fact that you comment on one of my post, after telling me not to post on yours, and I did not after that, speak of your character, and makes your comments about your coachs great character a joke.  You can't justify what happened tonight, and trying to only makes you look worse

14 hours ago, Mw4vols said:

Where are all the upperman fans, talking about how unbeatable and classy your coach and team are?  It will probably be November before any of you post anything on here, so you don't have to try to defend this game. 

Until you have been in that situation and can say what you would do when you thought that a Ref just took the state tournament championship from your team that has worked their butts off all season. On what the coach thought was a phantom fouls. Until you go through that and can lend intelligent dialog about it. We had rather you said congratulations on a perfect season and move on.

23 minutes ago, UTRok said:

Until you have been in that situation and can say what you would do when you thought that a Ref just took the state tournament championship from your team that has worked their butts off all season. On what the coach thought was a phantom fouls. Until you go through that and can lend intelligent dialog about it. We had rather you said congratulations on a perfect season and move on.

You don't congratulate people for something they didn't earn.  That was handed to them. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tennesseeannouncer said:

That photo does not show the contact afterward nor the foul by levy on the previous shot. However, the video that is with that same story, shows both