Class A draw

Greenfieldfan

4 minutes ago, Mc1996 said:

So you totally gonna discard Moore County? Clay Co beat Clarkrange, Moore County beat Clay Co. I don’t see this as a gimme. But down here in southern Middle Tennessee we like being the underdogs. Gotta show up to play every game. 

Moore County earned my respect last night. They’ll be a tough out for sure. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

You're so sad it's cute. When you're teams don't succeed, it's the TSSAA's fault. All we ever hear is how your 4 teams all superior to everything else in single A. Well we're working on 5 Years since one of them have won a state championship. Keep talking.

Truth is, outside of Pickett and Clarkrange, 6A was very mediocre this year.

Tell your coaches to schedule us then. Let’s see how you come out. Oneida scheduled Clarkrange I believe they lost by...40. Wartburg barely beat them. Unaka is even worse. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

You’ve had one team South Greene that was any count from over there that’s it. 

I know you have trouble with reading comprehension, so I'll reiterate. 9 Years. 6 teams in the semifinals. From 3 different schools.

Hampton had Clarkrange on the ropes for 3 1/2 quarters last year. North Greene was 1 point away from playing in a state championship a few Years back. 

Keep talking hoss. Your stupidity is good entertainment.

7 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

I know you have trouble with reading comprehension, so I'll reiterate. 9 Years. 6 teams in the semifinals. From 3 different schools.

Hampton had Clarkrange on the ropes for 3 1/2 quarters last year. North Greene was 1 point away from playing in a state championship a few Years back. 

Keep talking hoss. Your stupidity is good entertainment.

Did you win?  Almost doesn’t count over here only Gold balls buddy.  You’ll use this same  moronic stat next year because of the team you drew in the first round. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

Really hoping Pickett County wins it this year. The past two years they have had bad draws and had to play South Greene first round both times. They played us two great games and they were in my opinion the 2nd best team in the state both of those years but didn't get out of the first round Bc of the blind draw. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Tell your coaches to schedule us then. Let’s see how you come out. Oneida scheduled Clarkrange I believe they lost by...40. Wartburg barely beat them. Unaka is even worse. 

MY coaches? I don't have any coaches. I am in no way afflieated with any coach. I'm just a casual observer calling you out for being a an obnoxious, boisterous jackwagon. Unlike you, I don't get my rocks off over trophies won by 17 year old girls who I have no affiliation with while talking smack about other 17 year old girls. It's really kind of pathetic. 

1 minute ago, EastTNfan20 said:

Really hoping Pickett County wins it this year. The past two years they have had bad draws and had to play South Greene first round both times. They played us two great games and they were in my opinion the 2nd best team in the state both of those years but didn't get out of the first round Bc of the blind draw. 

Thank you for the knowledgeable quote... 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Did you win?  Almost doesn’t count over here only Gold balls buddy.  You’ll use this same  moronic stat next year because of the team you drew in the first round. 

No, I've never won anything in women's basketball. Because I'm a man. I don't live my life vicariously through the exploits of high school girls. You should give it a try hoss.

8 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

MY coaches? I don't have any coaches. I am in no way afflieated with any coach. I'm just a casual observer calling you out for being a an obnoxious, boisterous jackwagon. Unlike you, I don't get my rocks off over trophies won by 17 year old girls who I have no affiliation with while talking smack about other 17 year old girls. It's really kind of pathetic. 

What about the 17 year old girls that didn’t get a cupcake entry to the state tournament and worked just as hard had a far superior team and by all rights should of had a fair chance to chase their dreams? You’re pathetic for defending this kind of asinine syst. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

Top bracket seems to be the toughest with only 11 loses against the 33 in the bottom half.  All teams have earned the right to be in the state as they came through the system setup by the TSSAA.  Everyone should be congratulating the young ladies that have earned the right to be there and not running teams or players down. 

The one truth is that no matter what way would be used to determine the draw everybody is not going to be happy.  Time to lace up the shoes and play.  May the best team win.

4 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

No, I've never won anything in women's basketball. Because I'm a man. I don't live my life vicariously through the exploits of high school girls. You should give it a try hoss.

I spent 6 years in the Marine Corps so I’d say me and you have a different view on what is and isn’t a man. 

10 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

What about the 17 year old girls that didn’t get a cupcake entry to the state tournament and worked just as hard had a far superior team and by all rights should of had a fair chance to chase their dreams? You’re pathetic for defending this kind of asinine syst. 

Unaka and Wartbrug did what they were suppose to. Clarkrange didn't. It's that simple. Everybody plays by the same rules. You wanting the rules changed because you didn't get the result you wanted is pretty childish.