Greenfield vs Pickett Co

footballover

10 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Should be a dandy!

Going to be interesting. We have slowed Darby down but we haven't slowed Moore down. I will give Pickett County a slight edge based on experience up there last few years. If anyone is snakebit with a draw, it is them. Last three years state champs knocked them out right? Middleton and South Green twice.

• Like 1

To all my older Coach T friends (7a watcher, sls, my Jackson County buddies, Clark Range guys, Gibson County friends and several others) that use to post and I haven't seen in awhile come by and see me. It's been awhile since I've been to the state tournament but I will be there Wednesday for the Class A games.  I will be the guy on the blue handicap scooter.  For any new Coach T posters please stop me and let's talk some basketball.  Good luck to all 8 teams. 

21 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

To all my older Coach T friends (7a watcher, sls, my Jackson County buddies, Clark Range guys, Gibson County friends and several others) that use to post and I haven't seen in awhile come by and see me. It's been awhile since I've been to the state tournament but I will be there Wednesday for the Class A games.  I will be the guy on the blue handicap scooter.  For any new Coach T posters please stop me and let's talk some basketball.  Good luck to all 8 teams. 

Good luck to yow. Hope you guys win it all. You guys got a tough draw as well.