what's going on at Grace?

bounder

On 3/5/2018 at 7:25 PM, gcapride said:

Glad to hear it about your young RAMS! As far as trying to go 5A, well, we’d fare about as well in 5A as Catholic is going to do in DII-AAA.......not very well. Good luck to the Atomic City Wildcats this season. 

Hey Pride glad that you can't get that evil school out west off your mind. For some odd reason this song reminds me of you...

Edited by TheDarkSide

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Nah....we would've rolled them this year! Some whiners just wanted to get rid of the real competition, so it was easier to win a trophy. We'll be just fine in DII!

Good luck this spring in baseball. I fully expect you guys to be in Murf in May with all that depth.

I'm not going to follow your lead and discredit the fine bunch of young men that "my" Lions beat in '16 for the title...they were a credit to your school and never faltered. They also weren't the best team that the Lions beat that year in the tourney, that would be Loretto (twice). There's no shame in losing, especially in the championship...but to throw that elitist manure out there is shameful. Win with class and lose with dignity.

50 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I'm not going to follow your lead and discredit the fine bunch of young men that "my" Lions beat in '16 for the title...they were a credit to your school and never faltered. They also weren't the best team that the Lions beat that year in the tourney, that would be Loretto (twice). There's no shame in losing, especially in the championship...but to throw that elitist manure out there is shameful. Win with class and lose with dignity.

LOL......Wait for it......he’s knee deep in all kinds of other stuff, but he’ll give you an answer.......

12 hours ago, tradertwo said:

IF you were paying half enough attention to know I was replying to OnB about FOOTBALL last year, I'd waste more time with this. We've taken our so-called "elitist manure" on to DII, so you can take your West TN pile and stop whining now.  I wasn't even talking about Scotts Hill.

Oh, what the heck......In the effort to show some non-elitist humility.....Congrats on your baseball championship. We certainly enjoyed our dogpile the year before, and we're in the middle of trying to get back to state again against MUCH BETTER COMPETITION (minus one juggernaut Loretto team).....all of that righr after we brought home the basketball gold ball this spring (can't wait to see those rings!....oops....was that elitist banter?) 

Good luck to you and your boys trying to beat Mr. Weathers and Co in the tourney. I believe they've lost a grand total of two, maybe three games this year. :roflolk: 

Shoutout to Pride for letting me know I needed to waste 10 minutes of my beautiful spring Sat. morning. I owe you. :D

4 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

IF you were paying half enough attention to know I was replying to OnB about FOOTBALL last year, I'd waste more time with this. We've taken our so-called "elitist manure" on to DII, so you can take your West TN pile and stop whining now.  I wasn't even talking about Scotts Hill.

Oh, what the heck......In the effort to show some non-elitist humility.....Congrats on your baseball championship. We certainly enjoyed our dogpile the year before, and we're in the middle of trying to get back to state again against MUCH BETTER COMPETITION (minus one juggernaut Loretto team).....all of that righr after we brought home the basketball gold ball this spring (can't wait to see those rings!....oops....was that elitist banter?) 

Good luck to you and your boys trying to beat Mr. Weathers and Co in the tourney. I believe they've lost a grand total of two, maybe three games this year. :roflolk: 

Shoutout to Pride for letting me know I needed to waste 10 minutes of my beautiful spring Sat. morning. I owe you. :D

Go mow your yard!:flower:

And i cant believe my Lamb frye comment went right over yunses head.Of course i didnt expect raisem to get it he probably wasnt around then,but Pride???Come on....

Edited by orngnblk

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:20 AM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

You were talking about ALL public schools, even juggernaught Loretto.  We're not trying to beat any one team, we're trying to play our best baseball every time we take the d field. If we do that and lose, I'll certainly not be on here slandering the team that whipped us. Have a nice day!

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

You were talking about ALL public schools, even juggernaught Loretto.  We're not trying to beat any one team, we're trying to play our best baseball every time we take the d field. If we do that and lose, I'll certainly not be on here slandering the team that whipped us. Have a nice day!

Trader how are your boys doing this year. With the new alignment have not kept up much. Not to sound elitist.  Hahahahaha. You know better than that. We are doing pretty good. Might even make it to the tourney. Don’t know if we can make it to the final game. But they got a decent shot. And anyone who knows you,you call it like it is. Private or public. Much respect to you and the Hill. Good luck

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:15 PM, BigEdMo said:

Trader how are your boys doing this year. With the new alignment have not kept up much. Not to sound elitist.  Hahahahaha. You know better than that. We are doing pretty good. Might even make it to the tourney. Don’t know if we can make it to the final game. But they got a decent shot. And anyone who knows you,you call it like it is. Private or public. Much respect to you and the Hill. Good luck

doing well BEM. I think that second place is locked up going into the tourney. You know how baseball is though...in '16 we were fourth in district, second in regionals, and first in the state. we've got a solid team who could go out early, or go to championship Saturday.

Strange that you should contact me today...just yesterday a couple of autographed footballs came into my possession with some familiar sounding names on them (maybe West Tn. all-star game). Some names are; Coaches Stewart, Morris, and  Powell...players Zach Parker, Ben Cooper, Will Burleson, Jonathan Payne, Cody Jones, and many others. Know anything about them? I was going to message you and Intense to see if maybe either of you are interested in owning them...my treat!

On 3/6/2018 at 9:32 PM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

I'll second that notion! I'd be honked off if I was those frat boy parents paying that much for a runner-up finish. Nothin' like paying $25K/yr to watch paint dry! Let 'em play n see who's the best bunch out there.  

Miss conversin' w/Ole Boog and the gang down south. Sure didn't think my young pup would get his first ring from the off-season sport, but we'll take it! He couldn't have asked for a better bunch of guys and coaching staff to play for.

Here's to a great football off-season for everyone. I'm not looking forward to that muscle-building grocery bill this summer! But, I am looking forward to another tussle with Rome South and the frat boys out W Knox way.

First......its time for the Diamond Rams to go after another ring! Gonna be a whole lot tougher in DII-A than the lowly DI-A. Nothing like winning a bball championship on Saturday night and playing a baseball scrimmage on Monday. One thing I know for sure: I'm going to miss it when he's gone........

we gonna get to see how you viper wrestlin baptist function on the pitch tonight when they visit Vermont Ave for a little Futbol

Booger just sayin orig

• 2 months later...