Graham Clark Resigns!

1 hour ago, SdotBears said:

Stars I don't know what you're hearing down there in fort craig but the word going around the skymart is that Clark is Waco.  He set up the account so he could  express how he really feels without hurting his "downhome  Mayberry " image

lol.......Sdot must of figured out how to crossbreed Moonshine and Marijuana.

10 hours ago, SdotBears said:

Stars I don't know what you're hearing down there in fort craig but the word going around the skymart is that Clark is Waco.  He set up the account so he could  express how he really feels without hurting his "downhome  Mayberry " image

dot.....Shorelee knott.....Thait wood bee like Barn dressin' upp like a woemun and tryin' two git Andy and anuthur good ole boy frum NET (Bent Fork, TN) two beeleeve thait he wears rollers inn hiz hare att nite......:popcorneater:

Image result for barney fife convicts at large gif

35 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

dot.....Shorelee knott.....Thait wood bee like Barn dressin' upp like a woemun and tryin' two git Andy and anuthur good ole boy frum NET (Bent Fork, TN) two beeleeve thait he wears rollers inn hiz hare att nite......:popcorneater:

Image result for barney fife convicts at large gif

Yeah now you're getting the idea. It's almost like when he gets on the T he morphs into someone else.

2md3v3s.png

23 hours ago, SdotBears said:

Yeah now you're getting the idea. It's almost like when he gets on the T he morphs into someone else.

2md3v3s.png

That is some skill you have  Sdot ! One of my kids met Big Lou a few years ago and said he was still a monster of a man.I'll have to disagree on Coach being Waco .Yes both have the same kind of skill set when it comes to quick remarks but that's where it ends for this reason.If you have read Waco over the years,the defensive side has came under some fire and I'm talking Nuclear Bomb heat.Now the man that has put those coaches on the defensive side and had a lot to do with getting them to DB is coach Clark.So,for coach Clark to be Waco,he would really have to be Wacko and also  very skilled to be on the sidelines putting stuff on coacht without being noticed.Sure there could be others on his account but they would also have to be wacko.I truly think Waco got under coaches skin over the years for him to make the 3rd grade remark.Had it been about Batman's spelling,I would have agreed and said it's maybe even first grade or preschool .You got to have very thick skin to be a coach because everyone of us parents,fans and so on will tell it how we see it and sometimes we all cross the line or write stuff we shouldn't have ,just like coaches sometimes make a mistake because we are all human.

20 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

That is some skill you have  Sdot ! One of my kids met Big Lou a few years ago and said he was still a monster of a man.I'll have to disagree on Coach being Waco .Yes both have the same kind of skill set when it comes to quick remarks but that's where it ends for this reason.If you have read Waco over the years,the defensive side has came under some fire and I'm talking Nuclear Bomb heat.Now the man that has put those coaches on the defensive side and had a lot to do with getting them to DB is coach Clark.So,for coach Clark to be Waco,he would really have to be Wacko and also  very skilled to be on the sidelines putting stuff on coacht without being noticed.Sure there could be others on his account but they would also have to be wacko.I truly think Waco got under coaches skin over the years for him to make the 3rd grade remark.Had it been about Batman's spelling,I would have agreed and said it's maybe even first grade or preschool .You got to have very thick skin to be a coach because everyone of us parents,fans and so on will tell it how we see it and sometimes we all cross the line or write stuff we shouldn't have ,just like coaches sometimes make a mistake because we are all human.

Thair ewe haiv hit Sdot......Tha Caiped Crewsaider haz runned all this enfoe threw tha BatCompooter and gott tha rite anssur.....:popcorneater:

Image result for batcave computer gif

20 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

That's really cool he got to meet Lou. Probably still in the gym killing it.  And I've seen Clark work his magic too many times at SC. I bet he could pull off posting during games and not get caught.