Graham Clark Resigns!

8 minutes ago, SdotBears said:

But we know who the shot caller in Kingsport is

1491ab6.png

Goodur point Sdot........Thay's lotts ov goodur dew-o's and shot callurs inn Kport......Howevur (nothin' purrsonnel Batman and Waco) thay iz onlee one rilly rilly goodur dew-o thait called Kangsport home......Bow yourn's heads ("ewe yella bellies")..........:popcorneater:

Image result for ron and don wright

Edited by STARSNBARS

15 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Goodur point Sdot........Thay's lotts ov goodur dew-o's and shot callurs inn Kport......Howevur (nothin' purrsonnel Batman and Waco) thay iz onlee one rilly rilly goodur dew-o thait called Kangsport home......Bow yourn's heads ("ewe yella bellies")..........:popcorneater:

Image result for ron and don wright

This is a gooder point. But there's a new king in Kingsport 

Beau+James+and+his+books.jpg

22 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

That is some skill you have  Sdot ! One of my kids met Big Lou a few years ago and said he was still a monster of a man.I'll have to disagree on Coach being Waco .Yes both have the same kind of skill set when it comes to quick remarks but that's where it ends for this reason.If you have read Waco over the years,the defensive side has came under some fire and I'm talking Nuclear Bomb heat.Now the man that has put those coaches on the defensive side and had a lot to do with getting them to DB is coach Clark.So,for coach Clark to be Waco,he would really have to be Wacko and also  very skilled to be on the sidelines putting stuff on coacht without being noticed.Sure there could be others on his account but they would also have to be wacko.I truly think Waco got under coaches skin over the years for him to make the 3rd grade remark.Had it been about Batman's spelling,I would have agreed and said it's maybe even first grade or preschool .You got to have very thick skin to be a coach because everyone of us parents,fans and so on will tell it how we see it and sometimes we all cross the line or write stuff we shouldn't have ,just like coaches sometimes make a mistake because we are all human.

Well you know the way I see it if you're telling the truth and it makes somebody mad then it's all on them. I'll never apologize for telling the truth. There was a couple of clowns on here about a week ago that called me out about my comments. That little girl from Oak Ridge and Stacy Carters girl friend. I told them both to point out in my post what wasn't true. I haven't heard a peep from either one yet. 

Clark was a decent head coach most of the time. His biggest problem was that he went conservative in the playoffs. It was painful to watch. It was almost like he was trying to hide all the good plays from scouts or something. Like he was saving up for the next playoff game. Which never came of course. He single handedly got the "brand" put on DB that will probably be there forever. "One and Done" And then there's that McMinn Co. game. Probably the most embarrassing coaching blunder of all time in any sport at any level. For those that don't remember, well it's to embarrassing for me to even explain what happened.

Here is some more truth. Darrell Watson made Clark look a lot better than he was. His defense bailed out Clarks offense many times. Don't believe it. Look at Clarks win loss record with Watson, then look at it without Watson. Look at yards and points given up. Anybody that played under Watson will tell you he was the motivator.  The program went south when he left and never recovered.

26 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Well you know the way I see it if you're telling the truth and it makes somebody mad then it's all on them. I'll never apologize for telling the truth. There was a couple of clowns on here about a week ago that called me out about my comments. That little girl from Oak Ridge and Stacy Carters girl friend. I told them both to point out in my post what wasn't true. I haven't heard a peep from either one yet. 

Clark was a decent head coach most of the time. His biggest problem was that he went conservative in the playoffs. It was painful to watch. It was almost like he was trying to hide all the good plays from scouts or something. Like he was saving up for the next playoff game. Which never came of course. He single handedly got the "brand" put on DB that will probably be there forever. "One and Done" And then there's that McMinn Co. game. Probably the most embarrassing coaching blunder of all time in any sport at any level. For those that don't remember, well it's to embarrassing for me to even explain what happened.

Here is some more truth. Darrell Watson made Clark look a lot better than he was. His defense bailed out Clarks offense many times. Don't believe it. Look at Clarks win loss record with Watson, then look at it without Watson. Look at yards and points given up. Anybody that played under Watson will tell you he was the motivator.  The program went south when he left and never recovered.

I really liked coach Watson as a person and a coach.I'd loved to seen him be here for this last class............

6 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Played at Virginia Tech, 2 years on UT staff under Fulmer, and has been to the Semi's 3 times in last 8 years... not to mention his brother is a future NFL Hall of Famer that would be a nice booster addition. That doesn't classify as a big name to you?

I don't have anything against Witten. He's the second best coach in upper East Tn. behind Ballard. We're not getting Ballard so........ I would be shocked if the powers that be in Kingsport are able to pull in a coach with a championship under his belt. Or even if they will try.  That "national search" might not even extend outside of Kingsport. Now that Ii think about it I might start pulling hard for Witten.  Which ever way it goes the new coach will have to make changes to the staff to have any success. And that might get ugly.

6 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Played at Virginia Tech, 2 years on UT staff under Fulmer, and has been to the Semi's 3 times in last 8 years... not to mention his brother is a future NFL Hall of Famer that would be a nice booster addition. That doesn't classify as a big name to you?

On 3/19/2018 at 9:40 PM, STARSNBARS said:

......dot this iz flake news......Thair weal onlee evur bee one Kang inn Kport......(pitchered beelow whuppun upp onn one ov Mudslide's famlee mimburrs).......:popcorneater:

Image result for ron wright wrestler

I guess ol mudslide couldn't put down the chocolate drank long enough to help against Ron Wright.  I probably would have stayed out of the squared circle too.

hot-chocolate-clipart-drink-5.png