Graham Clark Resigns!

15 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

I don't have anything against Witten. He's the second best coach in upper East Tn. behind Ballard. We're not getting Ballard so........ I would be shocked if the powers that be in Kingsport are able to pull in a coach with a championship under his belt. Or even if they will try.  That "national search" might not even extend outside of Kingsport. Now that Ii think about it I might start pulling hard for Witten.  Which ever way it goes the new coach will have to make changes to the staff to have any success. And that might get ugly.

Be sure to sit by the phone. I know they will want an opinion from the one who forced Coach Clark out after Only 15 years of whining and crying. Make room in the case for all those Gold Balls!

Edited by jhilts

51 minutes ago, jhilts said:

Be sure to sit by the phone. I know they will want an opinion from the one who forced Coach Clark out after Only 15 years of whining and crying. Make room in the case for all those Gold Balls!

Laughing out Loud up in here!  What a twit. You should know I carry my Gold Balls every where I go. They don't belong in a case.

8 minutes ago, WBNC83 said:

Witten's a good coach but I have to think DB can do better. I feel like a Witten type hire would just be them settling. 

What if DB could get Two Witten's.My kids really liked going to Jason's camps when they were small.I remember one was standing in line to get a picture with a Tennessee player and I made him come over to where Jason was and we got a real nice picture of them together.There have been a lot of athlete's do well in this area but not many can compare to what Jason has done as a player and person.I'm working with one of his former Elizabethton teammates today and nothing but good words for both.

I was told today that one coach with a state championship in this state on his resume has applied for the DB job.  

And, no,  can't give a name on a public forum.  I'll just say that he is a very good football coach and one of the smartest football coaches I have ever been around.  

34 minutes ago, HTV said:

I was told today that one coach with a state championship in this state on his resume has applied for the DB job.  

And, no,  can't give a name on a public forum.  I'll just say that he is a very good football coach and one of the smartest football coaches I have ever been around.  

Have a good feeling who that might be and if it is would that ever change things. Would be the only pick in my book even if he didn't apply. 

Edited by BarneySox2007