Graham Clark Resigns!

8 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I was just figuring that Clark has already hand picked  his successor and DB is just going thru the motions.

I just hope for the kids sake Clark picks his replacement better than he Coaches in the playoffs.

So let me get this straight... a man stays in one place for 25 years, wins 17 Region Championships, and wins 233 games (9.3 wins per year) and that’s still not good enough? Unbelievable  

Sounds like junior didn’t get to play a whole lot when he was at DB...

27 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

So let me get this straight... a man stays in one place for 25 years, wins 17 Region Championships, and wins 233 games (9.3 wins per year) and that’s still not good enough? Unbelievable  

Yep...you got it straight! Just ask WaCo LoCo and all of those other brilliant DB fans that post on here. Thank goodness they don’t represent the true fans of DB. 

Just now, catswild said:

Yep...you got it straight! Just ask WaCo LoCo and all of those other brilliant DB fans that post on here. Thank goodness they don’t represent the true fans of DB. 

Some little girl in Oak Ridge thinks she's the one that picks who DB's real fans are. 

15 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Some little girl in Oak Ridge thinks she's the one that picks who DB's real fans are. 

Wow....you have a real problem with women don’t you? You call me a girl in an effort to insult me! What decade are you living in? You’re an embarrassment to the DB fan base but unfortunately you don’t possess the intellect to realize that! 

46 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Winning 9.3 games a year is how Maryville passed you all up on the all time winniest team in Tennessee. Alcoa will be the next school to pass that record. Kingsport Football reminds me of a big business from the 30's,40's and 50's that is just a shell of what it once was years ago. No one from the newer generations know the place other than the school with the big band. 

12 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Winning 9.3 games a year is how Maryville passed you all up on the all time winniest team in Tennessee. Alcoa will be the next school to pass that record. Kingsport Football reminds me of a big business from the 30's,40's and 50's that is just a shell of what it once was years ago. No one from the newer generations know the place other than the school with the big band. 

I’m not a DB fan Barney Fife. Look at the 3 schools you just mentioned in that post though. I’m not sure where this State Championship or bust idea comes from to define success.

9 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

I’m not a DB fan Barney Fife. Look at the 3 schools you just mentioned in that post though. I’m not sure where this State Championship or bust idea comes from to define success.

Region championships are a great thing but DB has the players to go much further. I'm not kicking Coach Clark by any means because he is a good coach and even a better person. Just seen a lot of good football teams play Maryville over the years and I know they have the talent at DB to do much better than they have. I have an old saying, if your in the picture you can't see what others see that are looking at the picture and I see a lot of promise in that program and it may take someone from outside to come in that see's it also. I would love to see DB be one of the top four teams in the state and it come down to them and Maryville every year. Nothing wrong with that are there.