Hillsboro 2018

thespork

I really hope you guys are kidding ... I love him being in Burro Land... And please don't ruin my hopes for the program saying he is the successor.... I'm no coach but I've played and  know a little ball this guy seems clueless. I made every game except 2 and their offense changed each weEk. I don't know him personally but I hear nothing good but hey I'm just a fan and long time metro guy. I really hope Fitz stays , he really cares about the boys over the years watching him.  I think they have a great core of young men returning . Defensively they were very fast and athletic and well coached , offensively like previously stated was a melting pot of things but the RB was great, with him gone I wonder what it will consist of .. Looking forward to a little pigskin, GOOD LUCK TO FITZ AND THE BURROS 

38 minutes ago, GoldenTicket8910 said:

I really hope you guys are kidding ... I love him being in Burro Land... And please don't ruin my hopes for the program saying he is the successor.... I'm no coach but I've played and  know a little ball this guy seems clueless. I made every game except 2 and their offense changed each weEk. I don't know him personally but I hear nothing good but hey I'm just a fan and long time metro guy. I really hope Fitz stays , he really cares about the boys over the years watching him.  I think they have a great core of young men returning . Defensively they were very fast and athletic and well coached , offensively like previously stated was a melting pot of things but the RB was great, with him gone I wonder what it will consist of .. Looking forward to a little pigskin, GOOD LUCK TO FITZ AND THE BURROS 

Fitz is attractive to BA because of recruiting talent. 

Geeee whizzzzz metro talk finally .... Fitzgerald could blow out of there with the wind if BA is calling . Heard this a while back... Some interesting names I heard as a possible replacement is MW HC, Ov OC, HB DC and MC HC.... It could be real interesting to see the dominos start falling this late with spring ball approaching. 

9 hours ago, Hurricane717 said:

Geeee whizzzzz metro talk finally .... Fitzgerald could blow out of there with the wind if BA is calling . Heard this a while back... Some interesting names I heard as a possible replacement is MW HC, Ov OC, HB DC and MC HC.... It could be real interesting to see the dominos start falling this late with spring ball approaching. 

interesting!!!!! some of those names would be a good fit. If MF can retire and collect a check from BA then he will be exiting stage left very soon. Not a lot has happened this off season. Hope him exiting late doesn't put HB behind the ball.  Who do they scrimmage this spring anyone know ?

If Fitzgerald can retire from metro and get a BA check, good for him. I believe they had a scrimmage scheduled against Riverdale and now its cancelled.  Good choices for replacement but I think Stratford might be more of an option for MW HC. I would think Hillsboro goes in a younger direction if this is true. To have two coaches "retire" within a two year period I think Dr. Pelham goes young,  look for OV OC or HB DC to make the jump.

Guest Motorcity1

If MF walked away, there is only one option, (HB DC). Liggin is not an option, he has either been in the way of success or ruined the option for success where ever his feet have landed. If Liggin got the job, I hear significant players and coaches would be gone before the ink dried. Hillsboro job is too important to Metro and Middle Tennessee not to give AB the shot!

3 minutes ago, Motorcity1 said:

If MF walked away, there is only one option, (HB DC). Liggin is not an option, he has either been in the way of success or ruined the option for success where ever his feet have landed. If Liggin got the job, I hear significant players and coaches would be gone before the ink dried. Hillsboro job is too important to Metro and Middle Tennessee not to give AB the shot!

AB at Maplewood?  Interesting