Sumner and Wilson County FBall

I watched two pretty bad football teams tonight @ Station Camp High School. Coach Williams has proven time and time again how far down he has run the football program. They just plain flat out get outcoached time and time again, and have a very undisciplined football team. Turnovers left and right, and special teams issues. How long until enough is enough is the question... but on the bright side for Bison, Station Camp moves on to 2-0, congrats!

Good win for Hville as they defeat Centennial 52-26.  Great performance by the offense with all the points and zero punts.  Defense has a lot of work to do, gave up way too many big plays. Back to work Monday to face undefeated Station Camp which really surprised me by beating Gallatin. 

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

Good win for Hville as they defeat Centennial 52-26.  Great performance by the offense with all the points and zero punts.  Defense has a lot of work to do, gave up way too many big plays. Back to work Monday to face undefeated Station Camp which really surprised me by beating Gallatin. 

The struggle is real.  Gallatin gets in the red zone twice and comes away with 3 points then in OT cannot get 1 Yard in 2 downs.  That is twice in the last 3 games that has happened.  

28 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

The struggle is real.  Gallatin gets in the red zone twice and comes away with 3 points then in OT cannot get 1 Yard in 2 downs.  That is twice in the last 3 games that has happened.  

Likely to be an 0-4 start and a long season for Gallatin. 

2 minutes ago, eers said:

Likely to be an 0-4 start and a long season for Gallatin. 

They still will finish no worse than 3rd in their region and I believe they can beat Beech and Hillsboro. The Burros have not been been impressive in either game this year and the Wave get them at home.  The region they will be paired up against in the 1st round is really weak so they are not done yet.  

8 minutes ago, mondo44 said:

Don’t believe anything has been decided. None of the 5-A or 6-A teams in Sumner or Wilson County have played a region game.  It gets real next week with Lebanon-MJ, Hville-SC, Gallatin-Hillsboro, Beech-Gencliff, WC-Rossview. 

I'm interested to see how those Hville-SC and WC-Rossview games pan out. Because there are question marks still on those teams.

54 minutes ago, MrFootball71 said:

Surprised that Hendersonville won by that much, Centennial must have had an off night. Probably still in shock from last week.  Also surprised Beech lost and Lebanon really struggled with MCGavock.  

Henry County May gone undefeated and make a run. They are legitimate.