Sumner and Wilson County FBall

10 minutes ago, tandem said:

Having won 7 of the last 10 Beech played against MJ in the regular season, the Bucs are used to being able to "make the most of it".

Well if it isnt Mr. Past Tense himself. So i guess ill be Mr. hypothetical.... I would love love love to schedule Beech again in the future. This past Jamboree was a sign of what would come...

Now you can go to back to your regular scheduled  session crying about enrollment.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

31 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Well if it isnt Mr. Past Tense himself. So i guess ill be Mr. hypothetical.... I would love love love to schedule Beech again in the future. This past Jamboree was a sign of what would come...

Now you can go to back to your regular scheduled  session crying about enrollment.

You beat a team full of sophomores with what some are saying is the BEST MJ team in a long time. Give them two years and it will be “spank the baby”. 

Best I can recall Beech has won four of the last five against Mt Juliet. :grin:

Oh yeah... and it was a glorified scrimmage. 

Edited by eers

6 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Wow, Mount Juliet’s opponents went 41-59 this year.  Bears played one of the weakest schedules on any 6A team in the state.  When was the last time they beat a ranked team? 5 years, 10 years? You have 50% more students than Beech and you brag about beating them in a scrimmage?  I believe they beat you last year. You will win against Cookeville next week but then it all comes to end in 2 weeks against the Blaze.  They are something you are not familiar with, a ranked team.  First one you have played this year. You didnt play any last year as Riverdale wasn’t ranked when they beat you. 

7 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Easy little fella. Why am I not surprised a mj fan would be begging to play a 5A school. You should probably just stick to playing Glencliff and Clarksville NW.

Edited by tandem

6 hours ago, MrFootball71 said:

Wow, Mount Juliet’s opponents went 41-59 this year.  Bears played one of the weakest schedules on any 6A team in the state.  When was the last time they beat a ranked team? 5 years, 10 years? You have 50% more students than Beech and you brag about beating them in a scrimmage?  I believe they beat you last year. You will win against Cookeville next week but then it all comes to end in 2 weeks against the Blaze.  They are something you are not familiar with, a ranked team.  First one you have played this year. You didnt play any last year as Riverdale wasn’t ranked when they beat you. 

Ranked...lmao. So next week the Mount Juliet Bears will go to face the #12 ranked Kentucky Wildcats! Since its important to play a "ranked" team. I couldn't find a Tennessee official ranking so I figured MJ better step up and play somebody officially ranked and not some laughable Joke ranking system, aka the sonny moore...