Done with Damon floyd

On 7/7/2018 at 3:23 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I disagree with you on some of what you said. Just prior to last season Gary Rankin kicked a Mr. Football award winner off his team from the previous season.  He is the winningest coach in TSSAA history.  I played in Milan under Tucker and Morris. If you didn’t come to practice, make the grades and act right in school you didn’t play. Didn’t matter how much talent you have.  Those two gentleman have 4 gold balls, 5 silver balls and 600+ wins between them. Today I am a “coach” in another “sport”. I have had groups win national competitions 8 times and dozens of awards on the state and local levels. My students know if they don’t practice like expected and make good grades and act right they won’t “play”. 

I never said more talented kids that don't come to practice, make the grades and act right are always going to play. I said that just because a kid goes hard that does not guarantee playing time. My point was that just because your kid goes hard and gives it his all does not mean he will play over a more talented kid that may not go quite as hard as your son but does do everything asked of him. Bottom line is kids transfer all the time and usually when they transfer it is to a school where they feel they can get on the field. If a kid transfers in that plays your position don't let him take your spot. Don't just work hard, PERFORM!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, justheretocauseproblems said:

I’m about to expose him for the liar he is. I know Tssaa would love to hear what’s really going on at BC. I’m tired of seeing these dang Cleveland kids and now WV kids?! My son has don’t nothing but go hard for BC and he’s never been given a chance. I got some good info though! 

I'm sure the TSSAA is just dying to hear what you have to say.

• 2 weeks later...