4.LC

5.Wayne Co

6. Hunt

7. Dresden

8. Moore Co. 

9. Oliver Springs

10. Gordy

honorable mention : Whitwell 

Take your crap somewhere else. LMBO. Everyone in 1A knows that Whitwell is a top 5-6 team again this season.  Your Lou Holtz methods won’t work here coach. Whitwell needs to get it done in 2018 for sure. They won’t have another legitimate chance anytime soon. 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Take your crap somewhere else. LMBO. Everyone in 1A knows that Whitwell is a top 5-6 team again this season.  Your Lou Holtz methods won’t work here coach. Whitwell needs to get it done in 2018 for sure. They won’t have another legitimate chance anytime soon. 

Got really tough around 8 to get Whitwell at 11 LMBO!  Team has put on some really good size and worked hard. Still think SP is 4 Tds better.  You guys pretty much mercy ruled us in the playoffs .

5 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Got really tough around 8 to get Whitwell at 11 LMBO!  Team has put on some really good size and worked hard. Still think SP is 4 Tds better.  You guys pretty much mercy ruled us in the playoffs .

Looking forward to seeing the Tigers in a few weeks,should be a good preseason scuffle!

10 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

You have several on your list that Whitwell would easily beat. Like I said.. Whitwell is a top 3 team in the east and a top 5-6 team in the state. How many seniors do you boys have anyway? 15 or so?

There is a reason that Cornersville beat Huntingdung last year. They were better plain and simple. I know everyone called it an upset but it was only because of the two teams track record. Huntingdung had the history and Cornersville had never won a playoff game prior to last season. 

I watched Cornersville and Lake Co. 2 very evenly matched teams and the game came down to the last play. I saw Huntingdung last year and honestly Lake Co was better than them as well. Your favorites in the West this year based on What they return should definitely be Cornersville and Lake Co. Doesn’t mean Huntingdung or Wayne Co can’t sneak in there. Just think they should be the favorites. Just my 2 cents. 

26 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There is a reason that Cornersville beat Huntingdung last year. They were better plain and simple. I know everyone called it an upset but it was only because of the two teams track record. Huntingdung had the history and Cornersville had never won a playoff game prior to last season. 

I watched Cornersville and Lake Co. 2 very evenly matched teams and the game came down to the last play. I saw Huntingdung last year and honestly Lake Co was better than them as well. Your favorites in the West this year based on What they return should definitely be Cornersville and Lake Co. Doesn’t mean Huntingdung or Wayne Co can’t sneak in there. Just think they should be the favorites. Just my 2 cents. 

Get off the computer and go to the beach!!!!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

A lot of athletic ability in Tiptonvile, but I’m not sure they have the line to be a top 3 team this season. I’m thinking they have one of the 3 best teams in the west, but can’t quite put them ahead of a few in the east quite yet. That’s where my top 5-6 comment comes from. One thing about it.. if you’re that close to the top then you usually have a chance. We’ve been like them many times in the past with an adequate line, but great skill position players. Greenback should be head and shoulders the best team in 1A with what they have returning and the amount of space between them and the rest of 1A last season. 

Said the same thing about Huntingdon last year. The Ambassador curse! Very tough to stay focused when everyone is patting you on the back and telling you how good you are. Greenback coaches have a tough job keeping their team focused all year!

48 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Have a lot of respect for Cornersville. They out hit my Mustangs and were very well coached. But to say it wasn't an upset is crazy. Look at the stats. I saw Lake County play against TCA and Dresden. Both sloppy multi turnover games. Huntingdon 3 TDs better than Lake County last season. You butt sniffers over in Milan are just butt hurt. What's plain and is simple is how the Mustangs dominated the puppies last season. Your Huntingdon legacy is the only player that showed up last year. September 21st can't get here soon enough. Mustangs will be on par with last years team. Defense can be extremely nasty.

20 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Have a lot of respect for Cornersville. They out hit my Mustangs and were very well coached. But to say it wasn't an upset is crazy. Look at the stats. I saw Lake County play against TCA and Dresden. Both sloppy multi turnover games. Huntingdon 3 TDs better than Lake County last season. You butt sniffers over in Milan are just butt hurt. What's plain and is simple is how the Mustangs dominated the puppies last season. Your Huntingdon legacy is the only player that showed up last year. September 21st can't get here soon enough. Mustangs will be on par with last years team. Defense can be extremely nasty.

Butt hurt huh?  I admit Huntingdung was better than Milan last year. Your the one making excuses about the loss to Cornersville. Everyone can see who’s butt hurt. Keep cryin’. Sissy!  Lol!!!

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You have several on your list that Whitwell would easily beat. Like I said.. Whitwell is a top 3 team in the east and a top 5-6 team in the state. How many seniors do you boys have anyway? 15 or so?

Around 13 SRs. Will have about 8  Jrs that will see action this year as well. Next year SR class will be decent as well but depth will be an issue.