Watertown vs. Jo Byrns scrimmage

Grizzly478

On 7/28/2018 at 7:01 PM, croz6110 said:

I figured Watertown would have their way with them. It's very possible for them to only lose one game this year.

If used right, Price will be the best player on the field in most games.

From what I saw from Watertown against Trousdale which was in a downpour Watertown showed nothing on offense and I see them losing more than just one game besides from losing to Trousdale again this year 

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

H20 had a Rb playing QB against TC last year due to our QB being injured the game before. From what I am hearing If H2O plays like they are capable of this year, they will be pretty hard to beat!

H2O is correct. When I was at the TC scrimmage the other night one of the assistants quote was, the first two games are big games but the one that matters is game 3 with Watertown. That’s the one that counts toward district and playoffs. I think it will be a great game but I think TC is stronger and better on the line than Watertown. The price kid and qb are both good players and will have to be taken care of! Look forward to some football! 

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

H20 had a Rb playing QB against TC last year due to our QB being injured the game before. From what I am hearing If H2O plays like they are capable of this year, they will be pretty hard to beat!

I get that but I think Trousdale is a better overall team than last year especially on defense and plus the (Freshman) now a sophomore I think H20 will see that #5 is the best player on the field that week and H2O can't stop TC offense to athletic and to much speed for Watertown to handle and also with the new players that have transferred in TC is loaded  

23 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Price will be the best player on the field in most games. It's possible he'll be the best on the field against Trousdale. I think he's that good.

I still believe they go 9-1, 8-2 at the worst.

I’m not saying he’s not a good Player. He was non existent last year. The qb was out, but price was on field on offense and defense. To be honest I don’t even remember him at all in that game. But he was Region mvp and the jackets all know that.  The jackets qb will be back for Watertown. Heard that this morning. We will see if that’s true. He was no question the region Mvp last year but somehow price got it. But it’s a new year and I hope the price kid the very best in all but one game!